Reviews for Still Needing You
Shiona Acitiu chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
um...then who is it?
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
This is a cute and sad story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
lil-asian-gurl chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
i am like really confused. do u think u can explain some of this stuff to me later... D
Ileana DuBaer chapter 6 . 12/27/2004
it was confusing but i'm glad that ur writing again! don't stop
Ileana DuBaer chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
yay you introduced the bad guys! awesome suspense...only problem is that you will have to update soon!
Michael Bulaich chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
This is a very interesting story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
lil-asian-gurl chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
O.O Sakura has a stalker?
Akira Nimura chapter 4 . 10/13/2004
no no no no! ::cries:: this is so good! update whenever you can!
lil-asian-gurl chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
ehh...what just happened? why did syaoran leave? i dont get it? ... HE LEFT HER! -sniff- how sad. at least theres one part i understand. update soon! unless that was the end... i hopw thats not the end...
lIlSAKlI chapter 4 . 10/10/2004
Interesting chapter. So...did Syaoran commit suicide? It was a bit confusing but I think I got it. Update soon!
lIlSAKlI chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
I think ur moving too fast, hm...I may be wrong...maybe you're moving regular speed...okie, anyway, good chapter, update soon! P
Wattatta47 chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
Don't you think it is too sudden for Syaoran to just write a letter and try to appologize? It is pretty sad... Are you going to pair Tomoyo and Eriol or Tomoyo with Syaoran? And what will happen to Sakura? Keep updating
Ileana DuBaer chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
hey I LOVE your SakuraxSyaoran chemistry. Perfect.
lil-asian-gurl chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
wow...its kinda...fluffy...yet romantic. update soon plz _ its really good so far. -sniff- syaoran and sakura are going to be seperated...how sad
Ileana DuBaer chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
this is dramatic and romantic as advertised, yet so ANGST! you do a beautiful job of weaving each character's motions within each others. i especially like how you placed the adjective heartbreaking before the word second. 'heartbreaking second' sounds so sweet and painful cuz there is like 60 in every minute! so update soon!