Reviews for Maison Ikkoku: Long, Hot Summer
CatrinaSL chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Not quite scot free... I don't call 70¥ & buying Akemi & Yotsuya dinner and lunch for 2 days "scot free," but I guess Godai takes what he can get. :)
Plastic Strawberries chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Dear Writer:

I couldn't even finish this.

It was bad, but it wasn't good. At all.

The camera angles and such were very awkward and let me leaving the story, trying to find out what camera did that, leaving me to lose place in the story.

Godai is a tad out of character, he usually gets nervous when Kozue gets close to him, so sharing a milkshake? A chair in the corner? You were descriptive with everything else but the chair in the corner.

...Yeah.

Overall Rating: 2/10.

Sorry.

-Plastic Strawberries.
Fluffy Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Great story! Can't wait for episode 2!
sh4mesh4me chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
You'd make a very good director!
Netaria chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Very well written, I can't imagine Yusaku's luck coming out so sunny though. I don't think he's ever gotten quite that lucky before. It's funny though, very good, I found the script style a little disorienting (but that's my problem). Keep writing!
Lei Magnus chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
wow,we have another Rumiko Takahashi on our hands!This fic was exactly like an episode of the anime or manga!Could even be a lost episode.
Bard-kun chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
A-BLOODY-MAZING! Now THIS is an Ikkoku fanfic people should STUDY! I love few things as much as I love original-flavor fics that are done well.

...okay, maybe I like lemon fics that are done well ALMOST as much, but...*skritch skritch*

ANYWAY! I'm very impressed. You've got skills, and the script format didn't bug me at all (a rarity). I look forward to seeing more from you!
Doodlez chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
That is a GREAT story! I love reading Maison Ikkokku, and this could seriously be one of the episodes (If it weren't finished already...maybe a "lost chapter". STILL!) This was so cool! Good job, please do something like this again! _
Gray chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Finally, someone has seen fit to write another MI story! Thank goodness! I liked how you wrote this, and it's great that you managed to amke it feel a lot like an actual volume of the manga. Anyway good stuff, so how about some more?
Moonlady chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
... *Starts giggling uncontrolably* *Then it developes into full-blown laughter* ! THAT'S HILARIOUS ! Housten, we've got another Yotsuya on our hands! I've gotta go read that again!
Faded Galaxia chapter 1 . 6/30/2001