Reviews for Bless the Meek
Wow, breathtaking
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
nice
onototellingoyou chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
nice neji's pov! i like the details you put into the fight, but one you said something funny 'Of course, the head of the clam must.'

instead of clan, it was clam! that was a simple mistake, no biggie, but it was funny reading it!
Anonymus chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i think u spelled hyuuga wrong
Shiz chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This story really makes you think. I'm glad Hinata beat Hanabi in the end. It shows how much she's grown. This was a really mind-blowing fic. I loved it. Good job!
jenna chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I'm speachless.

this is great...your style is so...I can't evenfind words to describe how completely awsome it is...But this story is mindblowing,it really made me kept every one incharacter .And I can picture this UP THE GOOD WORK!
Shiz chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Yay! Hinata won! And the meekness thing works out great! Good job!
someone chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Wow, this is amazing. You did a great job writing the fighting part. And I loved that Hanabi isn't cruel as in other stories.
XBECKX chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Woot! Awesome I love this fanfic. I am putting on ym fav's.
panuru4u chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I was looking for hanabi stories...and stumbled across this one. This is good, and very well done.
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
asl;dfsfNYEH.

I liked it.

;D

I'd ramble on about what I liked and dislike.. But.. Right now I'm too tired. T_T;;

*heart*
Aethra Caelis chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Excellent fic! Gotta love the insights and the parallel lines you have drawn! I'm also glad that you didn't go all out Hanabi/Hiashi/Nej- bashing (which happens to be the trend), and you made the members of the Hyuuga stand out in their own right.

Hope you write some more of this type!
EmptySanity chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I liked the story and the title.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
this is great! a very nice neji perspective that lacks all the 'i-hate-the-world' thing. really nice. his vow is cool too. now, who will win between the two sisters? i'm betting on hinata-chan.
Mocamoca chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Wah, this's one hell of a story. Very well done, with all the meanings of the words. Applause.