Reviews for What the frell did you do this time Erpman?
Random Reviewer chapter 43 . 4/17
I don't understand, why didn't the shuttle just do a bombing run and blow up the approaching army? Surely there's nothing there that could actually threaten it? And you can't tell me it doesn't have weapons.
Mountain King chapter 43 . 3/18
Hum... Wonder what Grimly's reaction would be to learning the Fang is a hollowed out mountain so tall that it literally reaches into space...

Great story, good luck with future chapters

Mountain King
red5destroys chapter 39 . 3/9
"
Tweeky chapter 36 . 3/7
Great chapter and hopefully this will save Alt-Chricton much when he does return to Earth, one nitpick though, the mission-control centre at Canaveral is only used during the pre-launch and launch phases of the mission basically once it has cleared the tower the mission-control centre at the Johnston space centre, Houston takes over.
Tweeky chapter 34 . 3/7
HeHe Starbuck flying against a coralskipper talk about eating some humble-pie;-}.
Tweeky chapter 33 . 3/7
The meeting between Starbuck and... Starbuck was predictably hilarious I wonder if they will end up in bed;-}? I wonder when Boomer will meet Boomer?
fristknight chapter 43 . 3/4
great just great I can not wait for the battle
SpecH82 chapter 43 . 3/2
Haha yeah, what can two more people do. Well from his point of view it's a valid question. Poor orcs... not :)
Arekanderu chapter 43 . 3/1
I am loving this. You are so great at handling all these universes and I can't wait to see how Russ will handle Middle Earth. I am wondering. Are you planning an Underworld crossover as well? I am curious to see how Selene and the Wolf King would get along
Gundum M chapter 43 . 3/1
Nice chapter.
AlbertG chapter 43 . 3/1
Hey there. I thought you were being worked to death and could no longer write anymore. Glad to see that you are still alive. Please hurry with the next chapter. And then, go back to O'Neill and his star wars fleet and start a war with the goa'ul;d and whoever else in that reality!
Take care. AG
Dericof Diname chapter 43 . 3/1
Thank you for the new chapter. So, next chapter will be the battle of Helm's Deep or, as it will remembered later, the one sided massacre of orcs.
KhazintheDark chapter 43 . 3/1
I can imagine somebody introducing Russ to the meme: "All your bases belong to Russ!" them being hit repeatedly on a sparring mat and then Russ basically marching into Mt. Doom turning at the cave entrance and stating in a complete deadpan voice at Sauron's eye "All your bases belong to Russ." before walking in and shooting Golem into the lava with the ring.
joniskpelare chapter 43 . 3/1
Russ vs Orcs sound like fun had by all. Or at least by Russ.
Bobboky chapter 43 . 3/1