Reviews for What the frell did you do this time Erpman?
portlandian chapter 43 . 7/7
Loved reading your story. can't wait for the next chapter... is it still going?
Tamatoa chapter 29 . 6/26
After reading chapter 29, be good if they enter the Culture universe, where within 5 secs of transitioning, they run into a massive GSV with 3 Minds present where Farrie has what's considered a Long and lengthy meeting, where Farris admits, the Minds just awed her. By the time Crichton asks "where are we" Farrie is just exhausted with the sheer power of a Mind and their interaction. The meeting is positive but shows, there's always someone bigger out there
Maybe even give them specs for a hyperdrive as Cultue hyperdrive is a little slow.
anon chapter 43 . 6/22
Any chance of an update? Been following this for years and cant wait to see where it goes.
D72 chapter 43 . 1/23
Russ and Noguchi: Hardcore Spring Break.
D72 chapter 40 . 1/23
Aw man, if the omega beam worked, it would have been amusing. Plus, iblis is about as cool a bad guy as frickin trelane.
D72 chapter 31 . 1/23
Eh, even with chriton powers, the savage giant just killed the vice president of the colonies based on extradimensional hearsay. That's a turd in the punchbowl in any diplomatic "party".
D72 chapter 28 . 1/23
Flustered Lee is best Lee. It makes me sad how little good bsg2k3 fic there is out there. I'm wondering what fresh hell athena and starbuck are gonna drag apollo through.

One major thing though, it is, has, and always will be frak. Fracking is an oil extraction technique that may doom us all. Frakin' on the other hand...
kyoshi711 chapter 42 . 11/24/2016
Enjoyed this chapter but not the last one!
kyoshi711 chapter 36 . 11/24/2016
Story is so exciting I would have rather just skipped to the next chapter. But for all your hard work I have been knocking up the review points. This story should have had 10,000 points. If Harry Potter was mentioned it would have.
kyoshi711 chapter 34 . 11/24/2016
This story is really diverse I expected Harry Potter and Hermione to show up.
kyoshi711 chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
This story is great so are you going to write a Harry Potter crossover with Star Trek? Just hoping.
kyoshi711 chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
Good chapter. tee hee!
kyoshi711 chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
It was brilliant of John to take them back to battle the Vong.
kyoshi711 chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
What a great imagination to write this chapter. Too bad you couldn't make a Harry Potter crossover with John and Aaryn.
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Good story so far I love John Crichton stories.
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »