Reviews for What the frell did you do this time Erpman?
kyoshi711 chapter 42 . 11/24/2016
Enjoyed this chapter but not the last one!
kyoshi711 chapter 36 . 11/24/2016
Story is so exciting I would have rather just skipped to the next chapter. But for all your hard work I have been knocking up the review points. This story should have had 10,000 points. If Harry Potter was mentioned it would have.
kyoshi711 chapter 34 . 11/24/2016
This story is really diverse I expected Harry Potter and Hermione to show up.
kyoshi711 chapter 23 . 11/23/2016
This story is great so are you going to write a Harry Potter crossover with Star Trek? Just hoping.
kyoshi711 chapter 19 . 11/23/2016
Good chapter. tee hee!
kyoshi711 chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
It was brilliant of John to take them back to battle the Vong.
kyoshi711 chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
What a great imagination to write this chapter. Too bad you couldn't make a Harry Potter crossover with John and Aaryn.
kyoshi711 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Good story so far I love John Crichton stories.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/19/2016
Great chapter!
LanieSullivan chapter 40 . 10/19/2016
Nice add of Kara and Darkseid. Looking forward to more.
LanieSullivan chapter 32 . 10/19/2016
hahaha. Funny that you mention in your AN too much time spent on BSG when I just wrote that in my last review.
Still, enjoying the story though, that just made me giggle.
LanieSullivan chapter 28 . 10/19/2016
I am really enjoying this journey in this story, but I did feel the BSG segment at 8 chapters dragged on just a bit too long, especially when the Voyager one was so short.
That's really my only nitpick is that the different crossovers are vastly uneven in length.
LanieSullivan chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
Still intrigued by this. Wondering what you've got up your sleeve next.
LanieSullivan chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
As promised, I'm giving this story a try. Not overly familiar with Farscape, but this is a brilliant premise. Looking forward to the rest.
TheVampireStrahd chapter 43 . 8/27/2016
It took me a couple days but I read this thing from chapter 1 to 43. Have to say it's been a fun ride as I read this story. I definitely want to read this side story of SG1 with the Star Wars fleet and tech that Chriton and company dropped off. I hope you are still planning on writing it.

As for this story, we are in Middle Earth and we have Russ about to kick ass and chew bubblegum and we know he's out of gum. WH40k tech against Saruman's army of upgraded orks? No contest. Cant wait to read this next chapter. especially when Gandalf returns with the full Rohirrim cavalry.

I don't know if you're still taking suggestions for universes for Chriton and Co. to visit, and I have no idea if this has been suggested: Starcraft Universe. Russ will feel right at home...almost. Another idea, the Honor Harrington Universe.

Anyway, keep up the good work and looking forward to more.
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »