Reviews for What the frell did you do this time Erpman?
doraemax chapter 44 . 11/20
Hmph, I am surprised Iblis didn't drop a visit to Sauron. But perhaps the Valars proved to be a barrier even for such as him.

So, when are they going to help Sheppard fight the Replicators? hehe.
Or perhaps join forces with the Guardians of the Galaxy in one of their adventures...if not The Adventure against Thanos in the Infinity War...

Perhaps John and Co. can recruit some coordinator with some Gundams. Woot woot.

Looking forward to further adventures of John Crichton and Co. in the wide multiverse.
l4w chapter 44 . 10/27
Awesome
Is the Fellowship of the Rings something that John read on his Earth?
I hope not because he would be unhappy not to meet the Fellowship
I am looking forward to more of this story and while I am happy that Russ got some exercise I hope he cleans up before he gets in the Farscape 3
Thanks
brokenangeltth chapter 44 . 6/2
Any reason why John didn't go back and help Voyager out of the Delta quadrant?
kyoshi711 chapter 36 . 3/28
Great chapter but he should have stayed for a visit.
kyoshi711 chapter 32 . 3/28
Got any members from each dimension getting together?
kyoshi711 chapter 28 . 3/28
Your story is all over the map! Love it, keep it up.
kyoshi711 chapter 15 . 3/26
Good but cheesy chapter.
kyoshi711 chapter 7 . 3/26
I'm a man of few words what a great story.
Starwolf049 chapter 44 . 7/26/2018
I just glad to see an update after waiting so long, it was an incredible chapter and can't wait to see what you come up with in future updates.
portlandian chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
Omg your back! had to go back a few chapters i was completely lost. Can't wait for the next one. Great story
mwjen chapter 44 . 7/16/2018
It Lives!
acarrmont chapter 44 . 7/14/2018
Holy $#!. I couldn't believe it when I saw the update. Thanx for continuing this story. Hope to see more a lot sooner.
majorshane chapter 44 . 7/14/2018
Lmao, I can’t WAIT to hear about Saruman’s reaction to his army being slaughtered at Helms Deep!

I keep picturing the line from Aregon when he says ‘it is an army bred for a single purpose, to destroy the world of men’ and Russ’s reaction to it. His very violent and explosive reaction!
Eldagar chapter 44 . 7/14/2018
Great work, my only gripe is that you based your chapter on the movie rather than on the book.
(I would have like to see the Dunlendings with the Uruk-hai try to storm Helm's Deep), but I am sure that it would have lead to a much longer chapter not to mention the Middle Earth arc, trying to describe the relationship dynamics between Dunlendings & Uruk-hai to the behavior of Russ towards the people of Dunland.

Thanks for your time and effort
Guest chapter 44 . 7/13/2018