Reviews for Catharsis
kimmy chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
poor inu TT **sniff**
kimmy chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
this is sad i cried goog story
Uni chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Oh yeah, even the real tough guys could use a good cry sometimes, and there's nothing like a good Mom.

I really like your story! I would like to invite you to the yahoo group I created of Inuyasha and Yugioh fanfiction! It is a place to post fanfiction of Yugioh and Inuyasha and everything is allowed! All ratings, all categories, as long as the proper warnings are put in. Hope to see you there!

groups.

- Uni
Varethane chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
That was... interesting. Very different from normal Inu-comfoting fics, and congratulations on an amzing idea. That was cute, and sad, and... well, not startling at all (at least, not in terms of who exactly he found solace with... it makes sense, a lot of sense). And you shouldn't put yourself down by worryng about OOC-ness... after all, Inu-kun always acts different on the night of the new moon.

One thing, though... I believe Kagome's last name is spelled Higurashi, which would make Kagome's mother Higurashi-san. And Inuyasha's haori is in fact not called the fire haori, as you called it near the start of the fic... in Japanese it is the hi-nezumi haori, or robe of the fire rat... calling it the 'fire haori' gives it a somewhat different meaning.

All that aside, though, good work!
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
T_T OMG So sad and sweet! I loved it! T_T
Thatzly chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I loved your story and it's totally believeable that something like that could happen thankyu for writing it and plz write morre like !
Aeriol chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Aw! So kawaii! It's a little weird how well you captured Inuyasha's reactions to everything in this fic; it sounds exactly like him. Kagome's mother you don't know enough about to be sure if this is how she would react, but . . . ce'st la vive! (Allychik6: Hey, that's my phrase!) I'm not sure if I spelled that right . . .
Allychik6 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
hey! You finally got up! Yea! Excellent Fic! I love the description! hehehehe Seeing Inuyasha cry is so cute! hehehehe

Luv ya

Allychik6!
Syit chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Aw... This is cute I have never read annything like it. Its verry sweet, I think.

KittySeishin