Reviews for Hearts and Minds
luisg1778 chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
The only Question i have is WHEN WILL THE NEW CHAPTERS BE OUT LIKE 20 OR 21 OR 22? I love this story keep up the good work
luisg1778 chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
I love this story when will the new ones be ready?
plattytehpwn chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
Well... good story, although I would've preferred Advanceshipping... Oh well, keep it up!
luxyray chapter 19 . 8/22/2012
I really hope you come back to this story. I love it so much and would love to read more of it.
luxyray chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
I cried reading this chapter. This was some really good writing :)
MewAngel46 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Love it.
TechniCutie chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
Aha! One of the first fanfictions I ever read, and by far one of the best! I love this and all your others! Description is spot-on, the date was spectacular for it.
High school life definently suits pokemon, and gives them a different personality. I loved it! I know the chance of an update would probably be 0% by now, but I'd just like to say it's amazing and was a great introduction into the world of fanfiction a few years ago *laugh*
PegKnight chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
hey, i just want to let you know that i'm still waiting for the next chapters. this story is awesome,. i can relate on may for having a crush on someone who is taken.. T.T haha btw, pls continue the ash&mistyand brock&erika love. plus make it like may&drew&dawn if you want :))
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
hey, when are you going to post the next chapter... you know, i'm going crazy with this story ;) please finish it
Poliwhirl42 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Just wanted to revisit this story after a long time, and had to pick a random chapter to review because I'm pretty sure I reviewed most of them. xD I don't know what it is that I love so much about this story, even though it isn't finished. I just love how you put so much feeling into your writing. There are so many themes that are so relatable...death, jealousy, love, breakups, friendships, ambition...even though I haven't lost anyone as close as a parent, my eyes filled with tears when I read the whole Gary thing. Just wanted to say thanks for really making this a deep, relatable story. It's just so enjoyable to read. I know it's on hiatus right now, but I hope that maybe in the near future at least another chapter can be published, because it's just so good! D
Qymaen chapter 19 . 4/20/2012
This is such a great story. I live how you weave the different characters and their storylines together. I really hope you update this. :]
kaygirly chapter 19 . 2/27/2012
this story really needs a sequel and fast! I love it so much I can't even count the time I read it. It is sooo good please don't give up!
NIKORO chapter 19 . 1/23/2012
Great work until now. But eager to read further. Will be disappointed if not updated. You know, its really excellent.
this is da best story evah chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
I'm dying over here! -.-

You havent updated in such a long time. Pls continue! I'll die if u don't continue ..

I don't even care if its rly short! U can't blame me that I love this fanfic.

R u going 2 add penguin or ikarishipping?

Thx 4 reading my review!

- P.T.
Beautiful-Squidward chapter 19 . 11/30/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! You are gonna add on to it, right? PLEASE?