Reviews for A Bizarre Teen Titans Story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
What da hell was dat crap
spam29rice chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Umm...
TameranianRaven chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Very...very bizarre...yep. Good, funny, romantic...THAT WAS A GREAT STORY! Although, what's with the talking food? XD I like the cornbread part. LOL A pumpkin for payment.
Draconis Lupi chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
is this like a dream? 'cause everyone's naked and food talks. 0.o
PirateChick chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Oh, my. O_o LoL. Bizarre is an understatement. This was just... As soon as I make up the word, I'll let you know.

So, if Beast Boy's naked, all his animal forms are, too? Hmm... *walks off, pondering, straight into a wall*
Mlz chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
LoL... it was VERY bizarre... it sounds like something me and my friend KK and C.C would write togther... only we would of had the note to Beast Boy from Raven on a piece of paper that have a border of Raven's on it and then it would say at the bottom as her signature "Your Secret Admirer- "I am not Raven" and then have Beast Boy go... "Who are 'I am not Raven'?

LoL, that'd be funny! Anyway, Here's a cookie for the great job! *hands cookie* Enjoy!

-Mlz
my secret chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Bizzare... very, very bizzare. i guess u agree with the title..
The Soaring falcon chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
are you the pysco who sent those crazy dares to my Teen titans QandD story, i'm never going to use them. (If your not the person i'm talking about sry about this reveiw) But it was signed brave raven...
SARA chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
THAT WAS SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY EXCEPT O M G
bOb the bUilder chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
::confusion::

why was the cornbread talking?

and what did the pizza say?

why were they alive?

and why didnt they have any clothes on?

WHAT?
Nethrion chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
okay...kinda pointless plot, but as you said it was bizarre. I very much approve of the coupling though!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
xxDark-Bladexx chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
O.O...wow...that...was...wierd...and slightly creepy but still wierd ... bye ... that was wierd bizarre however you wish to put it thats all i can end of sentence
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
ROTFLMAO! _ Nice and funny (and I really needed to laugh).
Raven A. Star chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
*grins* That was quite humorous. I liked it. :)