Reviews for Raining Recipes on My Coat
amythestgirl36 chapter 3 . 8/5
This just keeps on getting better! I just so wish this was really in the show
KEMLEM81 chapter 8 . 7/4
This was so good! Thanks for sharing it.
KEMLEM81 chapter 2 . 7/4
The banter here is so much better than Lorelai and Rory fighting about Dean.
KEMLEM81 chapter 1 . 7/4
"Is that a prophylactic you just dropped on my floor?" This really made me laugh. I could see this scene before my eyes. Great job, can't wait to read the rest.
rosaroma chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Wow, of all the brawls I've included some fantastic people :D
rosaroma chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
That was fantastically executed. I think all Literati fans winced at this episode and the way you've rewritten it is realistic :) Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
ringmybella chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Why am I not surprised that Kirk has such a variety? Hilarious.
ringmybella chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Dean is just so deluded! Also, with Jess' confession, does that mean he hasn't done "it," the actual act, either?
ringmybella chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I can't believe that you pulled the same joke three times...and that it was funny each and every time. As for missing Dean, I hope he doesn't go all stalkerish, psycho since he does that sometimes.
ringmybella chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Man, if only the fight sequence was actually what happened on the show...totally memorable. I love that Emily was the one that stopped all the fighting.
ringmybella chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Thank you for the new twist on things. I hated how Rory and Dean slept together. Interesting choice putting Jess in there, but perfectly plausible.
4everthesickestbabe16 chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
awww i loved this! i wish this would have happend! please make a seqaul!
svgurl410 chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
This was really great! Much better ending than the one the actual episode had. I much rather have Rory sleep with Jess than lose her virginity to a married man. I'm still upset that the show made her the other woman!

I like how you write all the characters. The Lit was adorable and I liked the Luke/Lorelai too! The scene with the bed vs the floor cracked me up.

Wonderful job!
Lara-Van chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Aw... I'm glad there's a sequel, because if there wasn't I'd be mad at you. As there is... I am now happy. My life will be complete. I will have read some monumentally excellent Literati.