Reviews for Gutenberg
TangoMikeMike chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
KEEP THIS GOING! WHY DID YOU STOP! PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS!
Hahukum Konn chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Hey! :)

I was just watching this movie and reading the novelization and I thought to myself, "I wonder if there's fanfic?"

Sure enough, there is. :)

I like the idea of slowly melting back the ice and transporting it to try and make peoples' lives more bearable. Meantime, I wonder how J.D., Sam, and the rest will handle living in a farmhouse in Oklahoma when the growing season comes. I hope you take this fanfic back up someday :)
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Good. The entire library group and Maria and Peter. What a mixed group. I found it hilarious that you paired off Elsa and Jeremy. Those two were funny in the movie. Elsa's comment about the author of that dumb book: "he was a chauvanist pig who was in love with his sister." Jeremy's response "he was NOT a chauvanist pig." Elsa's: "but he WAS in love with his sister." I found that hilarious.
spinkle22 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Hey, this looks really good! I do love Day After Tomorrow, and I think you've got this really well. I haven't got time to read all of it so far - but I will!
Lee-Aeront chapter 7 . 12/25/2007
its a fairly good story. later.
CrowsMagick chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
Enjoying this! Looking forward to the next chapter.
fifipines chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Nice Idea! I so far like it, Keep it up
Lucie Brody chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Pretty Good...I like the idea. Please read my stuff.
mlach11 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Please continue! I really wanna know what happens next!)
C-T-CT chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
Hm...I don't think that Jack and Lucy would have let Sam go so easily because after seeing the emotions of Sam and Jack's reunion even though a year and a half may have passed.

This story idea may be one of the most different sequel fics out of this DAT section, but definitely one of the most intreging espeically since this library gang have decided to live together. It's one thing saving each other, but a whole different thing living with each other.

LOL, I still can't get over Jeremy and Judith choosing younger dates/partners when it seems that Fred and Elsa could be their children. Maybe it's for comic relief. I guess I'll have to see...

*Does the DAT novel give any clue or hint of the characters' future at the end of the novel? Or does the novel leave it dilberately open to let the author to speculate on their futures?

**Thanks again for all of the DAT info! I appreciate it!
C-T-CT chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I've noticed that in discussion boards and in these fanfictions...a lot of people are curious on how the characters would survive after such so much destruction (since the movie leaves the ending so open.)

This story is starting off great, but Elsa and Jeremy married? LOL, I'm sorry but the age difference between them is at least 20 years (from what I saw in the movie; Elsa seems like a college student and Jeremy is a middle-aged adult) and I think their personalities clash too much. But this is your fanfiction... and J.D. starting a farm in Oklahoma? Hm...interesting...