Reviews for The Rules
Solangedrama chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
LOLLOOLOL! That was the most funny thing I ever read about professer McGonagall. Well done!
Mistress-Helium chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh god I can't stop laughing XD well, when there's no age of consent...
loretta537 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
this was hilarious
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
*roflmho* That was hilarious! Poor Professor McGonagall! Dumbledore really is mean.
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I am laughing out loud right now. This is hilarious! Great job! Happy reading and writing!

From my own corner of the universe,

Geek Squared 1307
S. Vale chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Is there any way you can't laugh at this? That was freaking hilARIOUS!

- Sage
Melian O.D chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
You are absolutely BRILLIANT! *glomps* _

Sorry. Allow me to compose myself.

This was so utterly amazing. Kudos to you. A stunning parody if I may say so. You don't find many fics like this.

I love you! (platonically, but of course)

I should stop now before you think I'm crazy.
striped-fire chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
lol, love the part about malfoy crying, trying enjoyable!
Lbaby chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I LOVED IT!DO BETTER!MORE STORIES!MORE CHAPTERS!

THANKS

Lbaby

P.S. this is me complaining!I dont give good reviews.
YamiClara chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
*breaks down in a fit of giggles*

poor draco!

LOL!

how funny!
tomoecchan chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Do you KNOW how hard it was for me to NOT fall out of my freakin' chair when I read this? I thought I fell out of most Harry potter things a while back, but since I read a few of your Inuyasha fics I decided to take a peek at this..ohmigods..by the way, I love your sense of humor and I love all your stories..that I've read. Hehehe..yeah...I adore Here Baby, There Mama, and I printed it out for my friends to read..we were squealing about its cuteness and misleadingness.._ Now I gotta actually submit some stupid fics..I haven't had time and it ain't fair..either way, I adore you and your fics like I said before!

-Kayame
Shikala chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
It's like JK signed in and posted this for all the fandom to see... She'd be proud.

It kept me giggling throughout.
Meghan chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
All I can say is that I love it!
Ice Lynx chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Ha! Loved it, splendid I do say...

"Draco Malfoy is hencefourth not permitted to come in contact with anyone"

Great Line, laughed hard when I saw it.

-Ice Lynx
The Flying Moose chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
This is so brilliant! I lurve it soo much.