Reviews for Judge, Jury, Executioner
nkh1 chapter 1 . 1/18
Gosh I sure wish your muse would return so that so could finish this. This is a great story very wel written. But it needs and ending.l
nkh1 chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Too bad, another great story unfished. Hope your muse comes back to allow you to complete this wonderful story/ as well as some of the other that are not finished.
Lola Smith chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
Holy crap. I love it and I can't wait to read more.
rpfan1976 chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Thesr stories are the best crossover fics I've ever read! I hope they are complete somewhere on another site. I have to know how this ends!
spk chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
OMG! I never knew there was a sequel to "Judge, Jury." I LOVE it! I so wish you would pick this back up. It is such a unique story idea. I'd love to see Buffy's showdown with the DE and with the Ministry over how they are handling these instances. Please...more... :)
lazybones chapter 11 . 2/11/2009
Still one of my favourites... But I'm begining to wonder if you're still alive out there?
lesari chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
How exciting! Yes, please finish the story. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Spacecatdet chapter 11 . 12/7/2008
Are you EVER going to finish this story? It's been over 3 years since the last update.
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
I'd like to see what happens here too...
spacecatdet chapter 11 . 1/27/2008
Are you ever going to update? I want to know what happened next!
Lovelikethemovies chapter 11 . 8/6/2007
Two years since we've had an update *sniffs* I adore this fic so much, I adore how the w izarding world is not seen as perfect here, how Tonks is realising that she prefers Buffy's slaying world, I adore everything!
Bobboky chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
awesome
Kin Pandun chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
LOVE this story. read it and the previous one in just two days. When is the next update?

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Cass chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
Hi

I really like the story so far. It's graet just the right bit of humor and the characters aren't completly ooc.

There's just one thing I can critizie: Analyse Dracheauge.

You wanted a name that sonunds German, right?

And it's completly corract if just look at the sound however the name you used translated means about : Analysis Dragoeye.

If you write her first name like this: Analiese it's a real German name.

Drache and Auge are nouns and German nouns often require a consonant between them when they're connected. In this case an n : Drachenauge.

That's why you can't just use the form in the dictonary.

Thanks for writing such a good fic it was just funny to read about a character called Analysis. :D
Amarin Rose chapter 11 . 10/20/2006
I really liked this, Predator!Buffy and Wicca!Willow, and Kennedy's feelings for her and about being a Slayer. I also like how you created a little micorcosm society with Dul and Mol and Pel and all them; good job! :)

Update soon! I really want to see Buffy kick Wizard ass!