Reviews for Midnight Showing
Bil chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love this look into John and Elizabeth's early relationship where they're still trying to figure each other out. The humour is awesome too (I basically grinned the whole way through this!). I also love how you get them to sit down and deal with the events of "Suspicion". Really really well done. Excellent read.
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Awesome story. You manage to deal with issues from the show and insert humour at the same time. Brilliant. I love this look at Elizabeth and John's early relationship as they try to figure each other out. Really great fic!
just-grey chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Aha. I totally needed this, it was really good! Favs.

Ciao!

Jenne
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I like how you do insightful little looks into people's lives in this universe. *nodding* You're good at it and I'm enjoying these little ficlets more than I expected to. That's a nice surprise. *vbg*
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Very good story. It's well-written and in character. I love your take on Elizabeth; it's wonderful to see them both in a casual setting. I don't know if this was meant as UST but I saw it that way, and it works well :)
Maching-Monkey chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Terrific story, A.J. I love how you have the characters here, and deal so well with the unresolved issues of "Suspicion." I think you take on Elizabeth is excellent.

Leah
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Gah! Another cute one! Why must you rock?
WriterJC chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Wonderful. :)
Archaic Scribe chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I’m filled with joy that someone else has seen the resemblance between the Wraith as some rather twisted, mutant elves! LOL!

You have provided an interesting look into a different perspective of Elizabeth and John’s relationship if in a casual setting, rather than the work relationship we see on the show. I have often wondered what sort of idiosyncrasies the doctor has when she is not taking care of business.

Nice short story!
Hassawassa chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Hehe, I like this very much. You hit upon the growing friendship of Weir and Sheppard very well. But also I enjoy the subtle hints of something more between them. Its not a full blown romance, but something sweet along the way, not rushing too fast, which makes the story very realistic. Something I could totally see happening on the show.

Anyway, hope to see more from you. excellent job!
Quezacolt chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Great Story. The way that Weir and Sheppard click, your story makes it obvious they belong together. Keep up the good work! ;)
lady rosebit chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
*laughs* I totally love it! the way she reads him, the little details he notices in the middle of their conversation, the brother that dumps dirt on her bed, great!