Reviews for For the First Time
sugao H chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
there has to be a love scene and an echi scene with kagome at least a kiss
AriaBelikov chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is a work of genius. Oh my god i've never thought about what they'd think if kagome explained a condom to them hahaha!
JynxedHeroine chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
i loved this! but now im curious about inuyasya! so i have one question for you and its this: are there going to be more chapters to this or is it a one-shot? cuz i really like it and im curious to know the rest of miroku and inuyasha's conversation :)
InuEared Miko of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Lol sooo funny:)

Shame you never finished it though. Really want to know what happens next:)
inubaby2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
aw man- why was this story never finishsed! I was cracking up!
ShinaV chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Aww... And you aren't even going to keep going? Do you even get on this website anymore?
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
dude cpntinue this is awsome and please tell me kikyo and inuyasha didn't sleep tgether did not sleep together and never had sex with ach other.
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I am interested in seeing where this is headed. If you are not posting any further chapters here, could you send me a link to the rest of the story? Thanks.

QueenTatooine
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
what a question!
Jess chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
this is awesome! where can i get the rest?
Kagome87 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I love this story! Can you please send me your website that you have your other stories on? Thank you so much. Keep writing!
hellfire014 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
make more chappies, its funny
bookwrm134 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Cute story! Sounds promising.. update soon please! I love the line 'Sure he touched her when she was dead' lol
Rabid Nozomi chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Ooh, I hope you continue.
tonraq chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I'm very intrigued...please keep going with this, cause i wanna know how Miroku and Sango finally get together! It's also a very unique concept: congrats!