Reviews for In the Grey
Rat-Man chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Intregiging...got moi interested definately.
Reim Oarse chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
Thank you. It's not often that I come across a Drizzt/Entreri fanfic and not have my gag reflexes act up. You have a polished writing style that shadows Salvatore's, making this story even better than its plotline already made it out to be.

I'll be checking out more of your work. ;)
Rainbow-man chapter 15 . 10/9/2009
Huh. That was probably the best thing I've read in months upon months. It was well written, in character, and rather believable, if not extremely so. I really hope you write more stories like this. Oh well. I suppose I'll just have to raid your other works at a later time. It's five nineteen AM right now, and I'm frightfully tired. (This was much better than reading the actual books, though, let me tell you. GOD, the Silent Blade books are really starting to get lame, if I do say so myself. /laugh)

Ohh, and good job on progressing the story. The pacing was really nice. Your writing style makes me very happy- intelligent without being droning or lame-sounding. Once more, it was the best thing I've read in a while. Keep up the good work, because this was awesome.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
I'm really liking this story, and how you're portraying the chars. Sad that it hasn't been updated in so long, although I can understand that stuff happens sometimes, and getting writer's block...

Well, please update soon!
Sheraven chapter 15 . 12/27/2007
This story is great. I always pictured that when Drizzt and Entreri joined, it would be cold and stiff, forced. You captured this well, and I find your ending quite satisfactory, even though the 'happily ever after' ending is hardly what I would have expected for such hardened warriors as these. If there is more, I eagerly await it. And thank you for not making Cattie-Brie immature and jealous.
ELM tree chapter 15 . 2/18/2007
This is amazing! Please continue! It's one of the few Drizzt/Artemis fanfics that's in character and it provides a belivable basis fot them getting together. Well done! I'd love to read more!
Yoski chapter 15 . 4/23/2006
My god...best Drizzt/Entreri Fanfic EVER. I dont like those fic were they just say "Oh, I love you, lets get sex!". XP They are exactly how I supossed they would behave. I love it. I fyou could write a sequel, go ahead!
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 15 . 3/4/2006
This is such a sweet story! All right, so you've got the rape...excluding that, this is really nice. I like it a lot; keep writing!
fangs4fun chapter 15 . 12/3/2005
This is one of the best Drizzt/Entreri fics I've read so far. The depth of the emotions of the characters are well written, IMHO.

Hope you get inspired to do another fic of a similar vein!
lessa4 chapter 15 . 11/28/2005
Aw, so cute! And of course Entreri threatens to kill him . . . why am I so not surprised? So . . . question! I hate it when people ask me this, but I'm going to ask it anyway. Is there a sequel? - It would make me very happy if there was
attaasa chapter 16 . 7/31/2005
Oh, wow! You've made me stay up till 12:30 reading this, and I have work tommorow, damn you!

It's wonderful the way you write the characters, they seem so natural. If Artemis and Drizzt were to ever get together, it probably would have been like this!

I really enjoyed reading this, thank you _

Now hurry up with the next chapter!
hipa chapter 16 . 2/3/2005
Aww, those two just belong to together.

Itll be nice to read the last chapter...

hopefully everything will end well.
jenn ro chapter 16 . 12/9/2004
i know you've got one more chappie to go, but i just wanted to say fine angst, good job.
Ezcomezgo chapter 16 . 12/8/2004
You updated! I had begun to fear that this had gone the way of the Drizzt/Elaith fic that came around earily last summer. I want it to finish... I nearly cried when it stopped updating. And I love your fic. LOVE! Finish for me... I've been so good this year, too.
singvogel chapter 16 . 12/8/2004
yes teaser fits perfectly:)

It's strange though, despite all those horrible philosohpical little entries in the books I still can't quite picture Drizzt writing in a journal... well that's my own failing I suppose:)

The scene was beautiful anyway and I enjoyed it as long as it lasted.

lg singvogel*