Reviews for Enferecole
angeldiane chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
My god, or I guess mon dieu would be more fit for the situation, hehe. But even though it has been a while, I hope you consider continue writing this. I mean Ren's almost dead and Yoh is somewhat fighting Vincent. Hopefully, all turns out okay. Please continue writing! -
CoolGuyWithMask chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
waterspritegirl chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
This has a horrible ending. There has to be more. This can't be the end. If it is. . . I'll cry! Anyways. But the storyline is good but please write more.
Lawlietto chapter 9 . 1/7/2006
no, cliffhanger!

wow, this is so good, you must update!

pwetty please?
tkari chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Wow, good chappie. YohxRen! Yay! Lol. Not one of my most fav pairings, but its still a good one, lol. Kinda irritating the way ya do the chappie titles in numbers, and even more irritating that theyre in french, lol, but hey, at least this way ill actually have to learn the numbers n memorise them to remember wot chappie im on, so i guess im learning, lol.

Ive been putting off this fic fr a while now, i guess im not really in the reading mood, but my sis and friends say its really really good, lol, so im gonna stick with this n carry on reading it, lol.

Hope to see more YohxRen, lol, keep it up.

*adds story to favs*

great fanfictioN :D

looking for more
TaintedInk chapter 9 . 4/6/2005
hyan-hye chapter 9 . 4/5/2005
he does belong to ren... . update soon... and keep up the great job...ehehe
hyan-hye chapter 5 . 4/5/2005
im speechless... 0_o what's up with Yoh? you better not hurt Ren! carried away...
hyan-hye chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
this is my first time ever to read a shower scene...well, except for Yuki and Shuichi of, i cant really judge you... but i think you've done a pretty good job... ,
hyan-hye chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
dude, im like... shocked... and impressed, i've never read any fanfics with french before...
hyan-hye chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
i like the story though im kindda confused with some stuffs... okei... im going to chapter 2... .
13CC chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
This one wasn't as good as the others, but it was still really good.

I've very glade that you finally updated. Don't take so long next time! Please.