Reviews for The Legend of Five
MizzMarie729 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
That was a good beginin chapter!
Tall Star chapter 11 . 2/23/2006
Just as good as last time:)
iloveme2815 chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
What's a fae?
Tall Star chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
Grr write it's good!
Lightfoot chapter 9 . 8/30/2005
I wonder who that Shadow unicorn was? The suspense is killing me.
Lightfoot chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
New characters! You must be out of your writer's block.
Becky chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
Great story Emi, but you need a beta...many mistakes. I love the plot though!
Lightfoot chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
Whew. It's been a long time. I almost forgot what was going on here! Welcome back!
Lightfoot chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
It's been awhile but this is still a good story!
Jetta Windstar chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
oh yea, heh, heres another review towards the fifteen reviews that you want to get lol, i know how ye feel. neways...is there anything else to say? umm...its kinda hard to tell which demon unicorns are good...but i guess as for right now, its Dawe, Lest, and Fernly. Celisty has to find the others...right? Just checking my knowledge!
Jetta Windstar chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
hmm...slightly confuzzling, but i like it, why yes yes i do. good job. interesting characters by ze way. update soon if you can lol.
horsefeathers75 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm liking this so far! Just slightly confusing with all the names thrown in at once, but its probably just me. Yeah, I must agree that it would sound better if you described the demon mount's accent as that of French ... or did he actually come from the country and how'd he fall through the Gap?

PS: Thanks Lightfoot for the compliment! I'll gladly beta-read for you if you want ... I've got tons of free time! Too bad that I don't have any of my own stories up here right now, but I will soon (darn that writer's block!).

I've lengthened that a tad too long. I loved the first chapter, and I'll read more but it's one of the few moments I'm actually pressed for time! Ta-ta!
Lightfoot chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Okay I blame your beta reader. Might I suggest Horselover2323? She is really really really good. Great chapter by the way.
Emerald Flame chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
hey it's the author of Dance Fever...!

I saw your review and decided to check out your story! It's totally awesome. And doesn't it suck when people say you have bad grammer? I was just lookin at your other reviews and noticed that you have people tellin you that. Happens to me all the time. But dont fret cause yours are not as bad as mine. Keep it up and update soon!
Lightfoot chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
This is good but you need to check your grammer. It would be so much easier to read.