Reviews for The Worst Fanfic I Ever Wrote
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow, that's so beyond pointless and hilarious. xD Thank you much for giving me a good laugh!
theangryweasle chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!1!11!1!11!1!11!1!one! frunny! especailly the part where santa got sucked into a jet plane(:
Penname wa Silver B chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
WAAHHAHAHAHAHA! That was brilliant! And so cool! You really know how to write in-character... great job!
SquirrelPie chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY! Please write more stuff like this! Like... THANKGIVING!
OniHime chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
THAT WAS SO GREAT! *bites finger trying not to burst into a hysterical fit of laughter* Ow...

~OniHime
Ashsema chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Greetings J. Random Lurker, Weird, truly so. For some reason, as far as the gifts go, I think Dib got the better end of the deal, but then, it’s the thought that counts, isn’t it! And I suppose, being Zim’s tree is torment enough to make the already lame gift not really worth it. This is certainly quite a humorous and um…festive tale. - Ashsema
elvenmagyk1978 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Oh my God you killed Santa! LoL That was really quite funny. Wish there was more of GIR in there, but it was still funny.
Ren chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Well, the title did not lie... Still, amusing in its own right...
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
*Laughing her head off* This rocked! Zim was totally hilarious. Everything was!(Especially Santa getting sucked into the jet intake...) Hope you update soon!
ShikamaruNoMiko chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Hehe... that was quite amusing Just picturing Zim and Dib exchange gifts makes me giggle :-D

And for some reason... Christmas tree-Dib seems like something that would happen... o.O

Yeah... I dunno... It was a little odd... but funny! And I like fun weird things like this... _

Writing on a suger-high is fun, is it not? ;;
Ripper-Roo chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
this is not, I repeat, NOT a terrible fic. It ws very funny and it still made sence. too bad there wasb't more of Gir, but this fic was still amusing and totally awesome! keep up the good work!

~Brittany
piggies chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
it is the middle of summer why are you writing about christmas but all and all It was a cool story keep on writing

~michelle~
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Ha, that was funny. I've actually read much, much worse. Heck, I've *written* a lot worse!
Yuki KIKI chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
It's genius! Much kudos to Augusty-Christmas... Ya know, unlike most random too-much-sugar fics, this is actually readable... Yet another testament to your many mad author-y skillz.
V the Happy Lurker chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Such holiday-jolly-ness! And in the middle of August, too!

Well, I'm suitably impressed.