Reviews for The Pride of a Snake
dragon fier 20 chapter 20 . 10/18
THIS WAS AMAZING YES I loved this so much
You story is very well written and well formatted! I look forward to reading more of your wonderful work- only this is that 'Magonnagall' is spelt McGonagall.
Grunt chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
Okay, the tears are starting to fall. Beautiful!
Schattenjagd chapter 19 . 2/13/2015
Loved how you announce Damon Snape being Harry Potter and in fact being a snape by blood
Schattenjagd chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
It is McGonogall, not MaGonnagull ;) Otherwise, nice beginning. Kinda like that you have Snape quit Smoking ;)
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I got 1 paragraphs into this and came across an unacceptable spelling mistake... it's McGonagall not MaGonagull. I suggest you get a beta!
Amar 2 chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
So Snape is alive? Or was it just the Mirror of Erised? Your story wasnt bad, but what I really missed in it was emotional growth of Harry and Severus as their relationship progressed. They just seemed to jump into some acceptance despite being explained how Harry accepted his mother raped and Severus never explained why he really did it.
We also never got to know how and why Severus started spying and why he turned from the dark side - if he really did, as he seems too ambiguous. Snape here never hows any remorse, which is bad in my opinion.
Your plot is good, but story should be developed more emotionally.
Amar 2 chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
I think Harry will be forced by Voldemort to kill Severus. Am I right?
Amar 2 chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
So now I am very scared for Harry and Severus too.
Amar 2 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Oh no, Voldemort knows!
Amar 2 chapter 15 . 5/26/2014
Snape is really nasty telling Harry lies about his mothers death. Harry should be even angrier than he is now!
Amar 2 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Harry embraced evil too quickly.
Amar 2 chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
I expected Harry be much more angry over his mother being raped. He is so true, selfless and genuinely honest and loves his mother very much even if he never really had the chance to know her. I expected here a great fury towards Snape, it would be more natural to me.
Amar 2 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Damon Snape is a good name. Poor Lily, I feel so sorry for her.
Amar 2 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Poor Lily, I thought Harry was a child of love.