Reviews for Save me, my Immortal
lovedit
Sniperbeattie chapter 4 . 3/9
love it
random reader chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I was kind of confused about the last two chapters but other than that I really like the story
DragonoftheEastblue chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
yes cry about sasuke but not about naruto. this is y i think sakura is a bitch
Lyell chapter 10 . 10/31/2008
Umm... I hope you're not nixing this fic. Really. Could you and Manatheron please update this fic any time soon?

Please?
Matt Gross chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Naruto and Hinata are supposed to be betrothed? Where did you come up with that?

By the way, continue to update. It's been far too long since you did.
Lyell chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
PLEASE UPDATE! PLLEASE! IT'S BEEN A FULL YEAR! COME ON! YOU JUST CANT LEAVE US IN THE LURCH LIKE THIS!

(SORRY MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON. I'M NOT REALLY YELLING AT YOU. EXCEPT MAYBE THE FIRST BIT...)
joey chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
hey, i was reading your story and i think its really good, i know you said that updating would take a while, but i was wondering when it would be continued
Legacyofthedawn chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
Update! I see no true problems with this fic but how long you are taking to update! Update soon
snowgoddess52 chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
you have to update this story please. you have to at all costs.
Bobboky chapter 10 . 4/25/2007
coolness
KyuRyu chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
How did Rin know who Tenkichi was? From the way it was writen it seems she met him when NARUTO was off training with ero-sanin, but she acknowledged Tenkichi. You never mentioned anything about Ten-kun training with Ero-sanin, and it can't be by sent or Kiba would have noticed him WAY eariler...so how does that work out?
KyuRyu chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
I would just like to point out how completly unconsistant you are when it comes to bolding when Kyuubi speeks to Naruto, and that it makes it overly confusing. It was no where as bad in the other chapters, but theis chapter was...I cant even pick a word that describes it in a nice/criticizing/helpfull kinda way...sorry...I...rant a lot...
firedrizzt chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
keep up the good work
Matt Gross chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
This is a very good story so far. Do you think you could update soon? I want to seen when Naruto finally reveals to Hinata that he is both the strange little fox demon that lives in her house and Uzumaki Tenkichi, Naruto's cousin. I'll bet all of her fellow ninjas in training (Especially Ten-ten and Ino) will be surprised to learn this.