Reviews for Potions Helpline
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
LOL
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This story is just priceless.
snowman794 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
simply great fic, Hilarious mental images
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I'm not sure what the point of this one was...other than hilarious Snape-isms.

It was pretty good.
Miss Bowtruckle chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Very fluffy with nasty pointy plot ferret teeth...:)
graup-hagrid chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Hey Bill.

Thanks for the laugh on this one. Geez, Snape in a headset is almost as good as him in that dress while Neville was saying "Riddikulus"!

Love your writing. This one was very short, but it got the desired laugh.

Thanks for sharing it.
rdprice29 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
*snicker* You could easily expand this, Bill! What a great concept! Of course, anything that gives Snapey heartburn is a great concept in my book! ;)
Dernhelm-caorann chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
LOL doesn't even cover it.

Please insert "Oliver" quote HERE
takefourmoments chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
D

I love the whoile plot ferret thing...

nifty
LondonWitch chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Uh-oh. How come no one told me about plot ferrets? *Checks over her shoulder nervously...* Er...I'm scared, now! Hahaha, anyway, this was cute. Neat idea. :)
Dragon Voldemort chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Funny, funny, take on things...it'd be nice if this were longer.
moony391 chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Um, hi, I'm reveiwing for a couple of reasons.

1) It sounded interesting.

2) My mom works in costumer service

3)You reviewed for my fic, Let It Out a while back, so I'm returning the favor.

4) This isn't meant to be rude or anything, but, you're 38? Wow! I've been part of for about two years or so and I'm like more than half

your age! But, I like your stuff.

~moony391
xiaoxiao chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Very funny! I love it when Snape's pissed off (which is basically all the time).
Sibling Creature chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
*snickers*

As I work on a helldesk myself all I can say is been there, done that, and I wish I could be that blunt with the morons... :-) I must say though that this is the closest anyone has brought me to anything resembling sympathy for Snape. :-)
GiGiFanFic chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
just thought I,d do this one, and could just picture Snape at the mike. LOL. For some reason i thought you were from Denmark, or Sweden. or Iceland. But Wis. well, well girls and grandaughter were up for the weekend to attend a wedding for a future new grand. and accused me of stalking you. they told me not ,under any circumstances ,was i to let you know where i lived or your wife would surely be after me. we all laughed till we cried, and it ended with them saying that you must be speciakl people to put up with an old lady.[ no more home-made pies for them, since I,m so old] bless you both. Jeanne.