Reviews for Blood & Roses
Lessa246 chapter 15 . 8/19
I hope you decide to come back and finish this story.
I am 29 years old. I am female. You wanted to know what age range your story targets.
I have waited along time and saved this hoping for an update. You are an outstanding writer, hope you will write another chp and soon. I like so many enjoy this very much. Hope all is well and hope to see an update soon
TropicalRemix chapter 15 . 1/23
please finish this story. I want to see serena finally transformed into a vampire and about the war that is happening.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2015
I know been a long time ,but I hope you finish your story one day
SerenityMorrison chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
I love the story, I wish you would finish it
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
really great story it's unfortunate that the others didn't finish it and it should be range for adults
Hotaru83 chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
This story is one of my favorite and i hope that you decide to continue with it.
ImaLeo chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
Please please please carry on with this story! I'm absolutely in love with it. I really want to know how it ends.
Blommie8 chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
Will you finish this?
It's been a long year you left the story hang in.
If you still alive comeback please.
I think one more chapter is enough to end this.
LuckyBunny87 chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
i really hope that you decide to update soon! it is such a good story!

I like how Sere and Endy aren't all over each other like many other M rated fics. More than a year of being married and they still haven't had sex, definitely not normal for M fics.

Some questions:
Where did the pet wolf that followed Sere go? Haven't heard of him for a couple of chapters...
In a war when do they fight battles? With the immortals not liking to go in the sunlight, I figure it would be easy for them to be ambushed in the daytime. There was never anything said about the vamps burning, so it doesn't matter too much.
-These questions just popped in my head, although I'm not sure that the "when do they battle" question is that important. There is enough going on in the story that I don't mind that much

ALSO, i love that Luna came to find her and fought her way to the castle )
I know you are thinking about becoming a published writer. Please let us know if you are at least working on a book in real-life! I'd love to check it out!
serena shine chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
I'm 26,and I love your fanfict,hope next chap will came soon
Jessica Love1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Hey I love this Awesome story but do you think you can update it?
Please!
I really love this story.
Thank you!
serena emerald chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
Wowww...cant wait what could happen next chap!
serena emerald chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Now...I really enjoying darien to much;)