Reviews for Spanish Soap Operas

SPANISH SOAP OPERA'S

my god you are insane.

I love you.
crystal13moon chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Simply fantastical! Hilariously funny. great job, thaat game rocks.
Gwargedd-Annwn13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
x3 oh that was great, I need a good chuckle
fearsomdiety chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
YAY!
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Ha ha. That's really funny. I should try that sometime.
Cereberus chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
very funny! Jareth has a humorous side, he is usually so serious. Good way to show off his quirky side.

C
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Oh,I like this. It's so funny!
mooranda chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Oh I love it! Very witty and fun.

Could you ask Jareth to stop by my place sometime? I could use the company! :D
Whiffet chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
::chuckle:: You are a brilliant, twisted writer and i enjoyed every second of this little piece of fluff.
Anamin chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Pretty darn good for a Wednesday morning, though I have no idea the actual morning it was written and/or posted, but this is when I'm reading it so. . . I've never heard of this game of which you've made. I'll have to try it sometime. . .it could be fun :). Thanks for the write.
1stRainbowRose chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
lololololol... Very funny. I like these! I could so see another chapter of this.
CrimsonSympathy chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
And I thought I was the only one that ever did that. Spanish soap operas are the strangest things.
Fantasmagorie chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
That was great! I am definitely going to try that game out but all i've got right now is Neighboors and Home and Away and that weird hindi soap about the single dad. Anyway kudos. My story are equally random if want to read them but they contain a lot more alcohol!
Sennethe chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
You think I made it here first? You know, your dialog probably isn't that much more bizarre than the real stuff for those shows.

I loved the line about Teddy. More hobbies for Jareth, eh? That could create some monsters.
Nugrey chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Too funny. Had a blast reading it, tell me do you make up Spanish Soap operas often? LOL. What an imagination!