Reviews for Close Call
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/8
adhkhflgfalgahgfjd I love 2xR!
Mara chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I love this! I love 2xR ! there is never enough of them (good fics I mean, not the horrible ones where fandom use them to spew their vile hatred) I cant believe GW is turning 20 next year D:
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Yep, yep, I know I'm about many, many years late, and I wonder whether you'll ever see this review - but I just wanted to tell you that I love this :D It's really adorable, and I can just imagine the whole scene pretty vividly.
Tandy chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
That was so damn awesome!
heero is a lesbian chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
hi

im a turkey

i hate your fic

i hate relena, shes A BITCH, URE A BITCH, JK IS A BITCH

IM A BITCH

RELENA AND HEERO ONCE WERE 2 girls walking in a patatoe field and they fwell in cow poo and heerop became an iceberg male
Symee-Sama chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wow... That was adorable! There was absolutely nothing wrong with it and... *trails off, reading the rest of the AN* Smut? Hmm... Must check that out.

Great job!

Symee
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Very cute and sweet. See, why don't more people write Duo/Relena stories? Granted, I haven't either, but don't they work well together? Very nice. YOu should definitely write more about this couple! RL2
StormyMonday chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Wow! What a great little ficlet! _ You did a really wonderful job in the characterization department. The interaction between Duo and Relena was completely believable. Thanks for brightening my day. _