Reviews for Behind the Façade
sammyfish chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
This is brilliant...I'd really love a continuation of this someday...good luck?
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
sev had a sis and didnt want to join...update?
Kemenran chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
More please.
DraginLover chapter 8 . 3/2/2005
Let me just say one thing, this is wow! I LOVED this chapter, now that you've been able to get away from the whole book plot of it, this is by far better than any story that I've read... well actually I really shouldn't say that b/c I've read very well done stories, but this is to par with them in the least, on this chapter alone!

I can't even get a hold on where your going with it, and I love it!

I can tell you've become more comfortable with showing interaction with your characters and showing Harry's feelings and that of everyone else.

I esp. love the whole Snape/Harry thing. I mean your making it sound so easy for them to be friends or as Harry put it, as a family. Love it! Plus I like how Harry feels that living with Snape is his home. It so sweet and innocent... gives you the warm fuzzy feeling that you get when you watch a lovey-dovey movie!

Absolutly brilliant!

Dragin

ps. your so welcome. I love this story even though in the beginning I had my doubts, but I will be putting this into my favorites on FA and tell everyone who asks me for a good story to come and read yours! please keep updating!
Anne chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
I am enjoying your story very much. That last line was quite interesting. So, is Harry beginning to think of Snape's place as 'home'? I'm looking forward to reading more of this. Pleas update soon.

Yours~Anne
DoomAndGloom chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
hey,

this is a great story, though I don't believe that Snape would live in a COttage, I think he would live in a manor somewhat like the malfoys.

A cottage is more of a HAgrid thing. Not an powerfull, slighlty dark wizard like Snape!
SlingsandArrows chapter 8 . 2/12/2005
It's a very good story; I can't wait until your next chapter!
Kirsti-Lee chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
Oh that was brilliant! I love your polished shine, there are no mistakes and it sems well-thought out. The storyline, although far from original, seems fresh and your approach to it is rather good. I shall look forward to reading more in the future, because this is one of the best fanfictions i have read, and i have read quite a few, believe me.
LyonsRoar chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
I wonder where Draco was at? Keep the chapters coming.
Felinity chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Am I glad I finally decided to read this story! The plot is wonderfully developed and nicely detailed, and I like the way you're letting Harry and Snape's relationship progress. Add to that that the story is also really well written, and I can only compliment you on a job well done! You're going on my author alert list and this story on my favourites right now.

Please write another chapter soon!

Felinity _
Pure Black chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
Great story. Please write more!
DraginLover chapter 7 . 1/16/2005
First,

I am OH SO SORRY that I am now just getting to read this chapter... and even MORE sorry that it was dedicated to me and I have now just reviewed!

AW I'm really sorry!(I didn't know it was updated... you didn't mention it in the Seers Truth... so I was actually coming to encourage you to update...hehe and VIOLA! new chapie! *glee*)...

Well this chapter seemed a bit vague but I got the jist of it! O your an evil author ending with a cliffie and haven't updated in almost a month! SHAME! hehe I'm so wanting to know What exactly old Voldie is doing, and if it really is a "happy birthday" for Harry... Oh I so hope not.

m I always LOVE authors who make Snape start to like Harry! *basks in fondness for story* I always thought that JKR made Snape overreact to the whole pensive incident... but I think I've already said that! so before I become more repetative I will bid you a good ni-morning and hope your day goes lovely!

dragin

psst

I'm really touched that you dedicated such a chapter to me... hehe the longest one too0) *Grins Madly* seriously I am touched... and NOW I'm first going to go over to yahoo and sign up for your group! maybe this time I'll get a notice that you've updated eh? well nite!
piinkiice chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
realy good fic, though the ending seemed a bit rushed. you might want to take the time to further explain things, next time. its really rather believable, though. ill give you taht.

id love to see more harry/snape bonding in a father/son kind of way.
RJLluver400 chapter 7 . 12/18/2004
This is really good! please update soon!
mon chapter 6 . 11/12/2004
I like this story. and I think you handle the memory incident well; sometimes people'd get the characters overemotional after such occurence, and become OOC. yours stay quite in character throughout.