Reviews for Through Thick and Thin
alboppy chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
please write more, it is a great story
calimary chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
I just found this story and started reading (there hasn't been much new posted lately) - and I must tell you, I love it! You have a knack for 'getting' H & M and for comedy! VERY funny stuff, but natural, not forced, which is great! I know you may not intend to finish it, but I can tell you there is one person who would definitely dig it! (That's me)
ash9445 chapter 14 . 11/27/2006
awesome. stupendous. fantastic. great job :)

this story was actually believeable (compared to some others...like mine lol) and I could totally picture Mac/Harm/Mattie saying those things.

keep it up...great use of class time!

-Ash

PS: in case you come back to this (rainy days, you know?) my birthday is Jan. 18, if you aren't feeling that date for the wedding, it's cool, it's your story after all. :)

thanks for a great read.
cflynn214 chapter 14 . 9/21/2006
I hope you are planning on finishing this, I hope so..
DrewAllen chapter 14 . 2/15/2005
Sweet dude, Awesome story. Can't wait for more.
Dessler chapter 14 . 2/4/2005
so what happened to this story? Is there more?
JAG4me chapter 14 . 1/31/2005
Hi! I just got to read your stories and I absolutely love your writing! Is there more to this story? I hope you are planning on finishing soon! You are very talented. Hope to see more from you.

JAG4me
Amand Cook chapter 14 . 10/6/2004
I just went through and read all fourteen chapters in one sitting! It was great! I can't wait for the next posting. I am a huge romantic at heart and your story has me in romance seventh heaven. I totally agree that DPB is screwing up a great thing, but you are doing a good job of getting it on track. I look forward to reading more of your writing!
Brittany chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I love this story! Please continue it! I can't wait to read more, especially the wedding.
JennaTripped chapter 14 . 9/23/2004
So then, where's this update I've been hearing so much about? LOL. This is great, and you have a lot of fans waiting for you!
JennaTripped chapter 12 . 9/23/2004
Awesome! I love it! This story is really great.
Danielle chapter 14 . 9/11/2004
It is awesome...hilarious...ententaining...contine it please!
maidenpride chapter 13 . 9/11/2004
Orange shoe laces, makes me laugh because my 13 year old sister has a pair of black converses with orange laces, its hilariously stupid looking but whatever blows your bubble right!
froggy0319 chapter 14 . 9/10/2004
Another one to make me :) Thanks for writing this!
froggy0319 chapter 13 . 9/10/2004
Another chapter that I truly enjoyed!