Reviews for The Heart of the Matter
queenjane516 chapter 6 . 1/29/2008
oh, tina price! you're such a gorram tease! how could you not finish this story! I DEMAND you finish

well, i liked it...i never thought of wash as the one with a mysterious past...kinda intriguing, not gonna lie.

so, yes, i enjoyed it, but you can't imagine how far my jaw dropped when i saw that you haven't given us the last chapter...i know it's been a few years, but darn it all, you owe us :-)

thanks for the story :-)
pmochizuki chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
There's only one chapter left and you haven't finised it yet? Please hurry up and finish just one more chapter so that you will have this as a completed story! I want to know about Wash's past!
Eve Robinson chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
This is exciting! A nice mix of relationship angst and action - though I can't *quite* believe in Wash as the highly-capable all-action hero, I'm willing to go along because the story is very involving.

Looking forward to reading more,

lamia animus chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
yea! a Wash-Zoe fanfic! i haven't found a really good one of these in ages. Thank You! there's 5 chapters right now right? will that be the end or will there be more? oh yeah, read the story, then ask, i remember now. i'll stop rambling now. great story!

QuasiOuster chapter 5 . 9/9/2004
What an intriguing story. Wash has some explaining to go. I love Zoe/Wash stories and this is a great one. I can't wait to see what happens next.
LKS chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
A great story! Can't wait to read the ending! You seem to be a very talented writer, and I'm glad you chose to write about Wash and Zoe, luv 'em so much;)
crypticnotions chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
Oh man, it's getting interesting. Hoban, though? woo. Can't wait to see what happens with all of this.
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I think I know what it is as well, but I'm eager to see if I'm correct. Please continue.
Wayward Explorer chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
A good, mysterious start. I think I may have figured out what the "mistake" is, and if I'm right then I have to say that this has the makings of a great character piece. I hope to read more soon...