Reviews for Resist
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
So THAT's why Zelos is always flirting... Makes sense to me. I like Sheena's response to learning why Zelos was still up.

Well written. Fun read!
Religion0 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
it was very good, if slightly hurried and squashed. you should have used more space on discussing and their body-language.
0a56 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
aw, cute! i liked it :)
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
aw~! it was so adorable! really. so have you written that sequel yet? love the one-shot!

Karana Belle
x.Janele.x chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Hm... it was good, but Zelos was a little OOC... or maybe it was just me. That's a good explanation for his perverted presonality lol. :) Sequel is good...
GriffinFire chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Woot! Sheena/Zelos forever!

Such a cute story! I love the idea of Zelos looking for a girl who wouldn't flirt back - it's just so perfect. I always knew he liked her... and I think she kinda does like him back, even though she's got a crush on Lloyd. ('Cause Lloyd definitely goes with Collette!)

Overall great fic, and I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel!
Joachim 7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I loved this story. Unfortunately, further viewing of ever tiny detail to the cutscenes in the game, and countless emails to the creators of the game, I've discovered that Sheena has a huge crush on Lloyd, who's abviously oblivious to her affection. Zelos really does like Sheena though, and hopefully they'll end up together, at least, I HOPE they do, there's about an 80% chance...at least that's what they told me. Oh well, You wrote this story very well, and I could just see something like this happening. MAKE THE SEQUEL! Please? I'll dance at your wedding...I have CANDY?
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
AW...isnt that cute. u made one mistake

though...Sheena is actually 19 years old.
Michelle of the Night chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
This is so similar to No Regrets, but in one-shot mode and the concept of a game. Zelos is so sweet in this fic that it makes me think more about him. Of course, Sheelos is the best pairing despite those who think Sheena matches up with Lloyd... So CUTE! Just need some work on the thoughts though...since there was way too much dialogue in this writing, but I guess it's your fic and you could fill it with as much dialogue as you like...but thoughts are so cute as well! I hope Sheena ends up with Zelos though...
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Yet, another Sheelos fic I simply love! I mean we have the same mind and the same idea afterall. I always thought Zelos always flirt with girls in attempt to find the perfect one he could be with. Sheena, is always in complete denial with him which makes it even more obvious.

Anyhoo, the part that I really need to point out is the ending- the part about he couldn't be part of the village... That is exactly the concept I'm trying to put in my fic- "A Separate Link" which is, of course, based on Sheelos. If you have time, check it out ok? I guranteed you like it if you like this pairing.

Now, the part for suggestions. I appreciate the cute and lovely dialogue in this one-shot but there's something missing. You know descriptions and more thoughts, so you need to work on that. The parts are a bit rushed, so slow it down a bit. Also, let anonymous review your work, not just people with accounts. Unless your against anonymous reviewers or something...

This is overall, a cute and lovely one-shot. I hope you make a nice sequel to this. One I definitely need to add to my story favorites.