Reviews for Education of a Jedi
Pink ranger 13 chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
It's great story
Regin chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Silky Button chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
so so sad to see you abandoned this story! it (and the others of this series) are among the best I've ever read on this site; Star Wars or not!
T chapter 12 . 4/7/2010
I hope you plan to finish this story.
panther73110 chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
Are you going to finish this story?
Jedi1952 chapter 12 . 7/8/2007
This is a wonderful story, like all I have read of yours thus far. Why have you never finished it?
Yee-Tio chapter 5 . 5/22/2005
This is a very interesting story. It's cool to see someones take on what Luke's life would have been like with a traditional Master/Padawan relationship.

You noted at the end of Chapter 5 that Kensai was an obvious adaptation of Sensei, the Japanese word for teacher. Actually, Kensai was a word used by the Japanese to describe their most skilled swordmasters (such as Miyamoto Musashi). Kensai translates rougly as "Sword Saint". There is no educational context for the word.
korrd chapter 12 . 11/30/2004
Great fic. Will this be a Luke/Chani fic or will you bring in Mara Jade later on? Please update soon and put down a number as to how many jedi there actually are.
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 12 . 9/24/2004

They're on their way! Yay!

Please, please, please continue!

BenRG chapter 12 . 9/6/2004
Man, I could /see/ Wedge's drool as he looked around the Jinx. Is she a Nemodian mothership, like the ones in TPM, or a smaller vessel? If she is a mothership, then she has a battery of eight quadruple heavy turbolasers (and about 300 droid-fighters), giving her about the same firepower as a star destroyer. Given R4G3's comments, though, I doubt that she is one of those behemoths.

Don't worry about the names of Rogue Squadron. The roster in the Michael Stackpole books is significantly different to the pre-RotJ roster. Over half of those pilots were killed during the attack on the second Death Star.

One suggestion. Don't bother thinking of numbers for all of Dai-Men's droids unless they are going to be major characters.

BenRG's Rating: 7/10
SeaWraith chapter 12 . 9/3/2004
I like it. Your original characters are fun and believable, and the canon characters are written very much in-character. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
jjdurniniho chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Well written and well paced.
KSkywalker1 chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
Did I miss something? Who is Nyo-Wan? Is it Obi-Wan's son or his daughter possibly? Is it just a typo?
Namonaki Pharaoh chapter 11 . 8/29/2004

Wow, this is such an awesome story-I can't wait for the next update! I'm on the edge of my seat here. Ah you got me-hook, line, and sinker! ~_

BenRG chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
An interesting bit of Jedi history there. Did you make up the Battle of Condawn, or is it EU canon?

Should be interesting to see how the Rogues manage with the notoriously low-manouevrability Y-Wings. May I suggest dividing the squadron with one and two sections (eight pilots in all) flying X-Wings as top cover while three section (the other four) fly the heavier Y-Wings... sorry, went into a 'XWvsTIE' trance there. :-p

Maybe Master Jinn is getting closer and closer to his destiny on Kessel...

BenRG's Rating: 7/10