Reviews for Legacy of a Hero
Jack-Sparr0w chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I quite enjoyed this story. The end where Bruce was telling Clarks statue about marrying Lois was very touching. Good job :)
Manos The Hands of Fate chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
excellent story. please continue it
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Interesting little idea, really.

If nothing else, most of the points make sense, particularly the fact that Hal Jordan never became Parallax here; as you said, without Superman back to show it could happen, he probably wouldn't have bothered to go to such extreme lengths to get it back.

Just one problem; you had FOUR Supermen active here. Last time I checked, the Eradicator Superman was only active because he was using Superman's powers as a kind of battery which eventually resurrected him, so if he didn't come back here surely the Eradicator Superman shouldn't have been active?
CaptainFirst chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Very nicely written.
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Very nice. I liked the premise and your telling flowed beautifully..

keep penning,

Marns
WDCain chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Beautiful man. It almost makes me wish that this was how DC should have handle it.
redwall435 chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
ANOTHER GREAT STORY FROM A BETTER THEN GOOD WRITER.
lordblue chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
One word...amazing...I don't cry much at stories and such, but I did at this one. Keep it up. Send this to DC, maybe they'll publish it(the worst thing they could do is say "No.").
Geor-sama chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
I liked going you handled everything perfectly.
Frank chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
This was excellent. Good all around job. This would make a really great Elseworlds read. Again, good job.
James chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
A great story.. Kinda sad though.. The idea of a world without Superman.. Just isn't right.
Dionon chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
This is a very well written story, with real life events happeneing taht probably would have happened if Supes had really died. Although saddly the world would have ended during the Emperor Joker debacle, because Batmn would have gone totally insane. Great writting. I hope you write more stories
Deepquote chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Sad but a true elseworlds...My thanks great story.
Jaz chapter 1 . 3/5/2001
Another awesome piece. The conclusion was heart wrenching. Bravo!
GLFan chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Good story. I'm glad that you chose to make/keep Hal Jordan a true hero. I thought that your character twists were all well thought out.