Reviews for It's Been You All Along
Great chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Its good. Looking forward to more!
Loyal DC Fan chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Lovely. I love bittersweet and sad endings
Loyal DC Fan chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Lemme point out some mistakes: I don't think the BO will care if a prodigy leave Japan for America. And Haibara never act childishly. And ran call Conan "Conan-kun" and Haibara "Ai-chan". And Haibara calls Conan "Edogawa-kun" and ran "Mouri-San".
Patcher chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
I really enjoyed the four chapters! :] It's a pity Ran had to forget about Conan being Shinichi though.. Trust Haibara to come up with those kind of pills.
catgirld86 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
hi. loved this story! you were so descriptive, and i could imagine everything in my head, because of the details you gave. i'm not very good at being descriptive, so it was cool to see how a master does it. and i'm not sure if this can be considered a compliment, but this story was so sad i cried a little bit. keep writing! 0 -
randomPerson chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
two words:

WICKED AWESOME.

This HAS to be my favorite fanfic of ALL time. It isn't boring-moves at an excellent pace-it has vision, it is innovative...I could go on for hours. Bottom line: this rocks and you need to write more. I loved it: very good job.

(See, I don't like fanfiction. For you to write something that I like this much is EPIC. Kudos!)
RandomPerson chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
This is flippin' amazing. It has been a long time since I've read a fanfic this good: the purpose is well-defined, the points of view and dialogue are focused, sharp. I've read chapters one and two: I was going to wait for the end but I had to say SoMeThInG!
aya143 chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
great story! i loved all the chapters.
aya143 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
i like it too. cant wait to finish reading!
star chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
oh! that was soo sad! and i think he may have done the right thing... it wouldn't have been safe... but.. still... it's such a hard choice :D
none chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Its a really good story, i dont know if the reason i like it is because of the story its self or because of the big words
mzhang chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
I really like the ending! It puts everything back in order after they've been played with. Good Job! MAYBE I'll do that to my own story. I've been giving this a lot of thought over the past few months, but haven't really decided yet. So, thanks for that push!

~Chinese-freak

PS: Give my regards to Gatz! Congratulations on turing 16!
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
This ended nicely. 3
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Great story so far... poor shinichi... I hope you'll continue it. Its awesome so far *applaudes*
Ooshii Kurai chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
Ah. That ending was real sweet. A simple story but elegant in a sort of way. I liked it. Very cute.

One thing though- you didn't have to put -flashback- or -endflashback-. You could have strung them all together to give it a more poetic feel. It's more of a script form if you put up things like -flashback- -few years later- -and back to our heros-.

Aw. You don't have to thank me for reviewing. It was my pleasure. I look forward for works from you in the future.