Reviews for A Date With Evil
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Wow thats damn good, I didn't even need to watch Cartoon Network for all those weeks.
Cardcaptor Soldier chapter 28 . 3/31/2005
sorta confusing ending, but very nice nonetheless. i'll be sure to read the sequel too.
artgirl150 chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
Acc poor poor Heero. This was another awsome chapter please keep up the great work.
artgirl150 chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
This was another awsome chapter please keep up the great work.
Sanoske Shinchirko Katsumi chapter 26 . 3/22/2005
Sanoske:Ello, um, nice story. I have a feeling there will be a sequel to it. Gotta love that Heero and Relena.

Shinchirko: Sanoske, what is up with that deadness in the typin? Oh and your story rocked. That Lethe is my kinda gurl if ya ask me.

Katsumi:Yeah, Trowa would be my kind of guy and Shinchir what do you mean by Lethe would be your kind of girl?

Shinchirko: Oh Kat, don't worry. I still love you!

Sanoske:Whatever, I'm gone. If you need me Chir, I'll be on the phone or talking with Aiko,Hirogi,Koaru and Ryo. I'm think I'm going to answer Hirogi's question. Seeing as how he has beautiful bluish-green eyes and black hair that always goes in a ponytail. Make ya wanna swoon!

Shinchirko:Sanoske, Hirogi is my brother. Don't you even dare do that. Besides he is older than you by a year. You said you would only date guys your age and a year younger.

Sanoske: WEll I lied! People can lie. Now I'm going to go and be with my new boyfriend Ryo Fujimoto. Bye Chir-man! See ya on the flip. *walks over to Ryo*

Katsumi:What. ! God she needs to get screwed bad!

Shinchirko:*sigh* Well, I know for sure that Sanoske is pissed. Anyway, loved ya story. Duo is the man!
artgirl150 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Wow this is really cool so and it looks ike the longest story you've ever wrote please keep updating.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 26 . 3/13/2005
this was awsome but kinda weird
Cardcaptor Soldier chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
this story is so good! I just love any story about Heero. (not a real relena fan though) i love it!
All The Aspects chapter 25 . 12/29/2004
OH MY GOD! I love this fic so much! I read it at least 5 times, but then I forgot to review it or add it favourites or anything SO I COULDN'T FIND IT! WAAH! I FINALLY found it!

I'M SO HAPPY!

~Υume Κεκι
GP-HY-PSLRV chapter 25 . 10/20/2004
Great ending! I hope you have a sequal (did i spell that right?)You have such great plots and interesting features in ever one of your stories! good job!
GP-HY-PSLRV chapter 24 . 9/13/2004
this is like one of the best stories I have ever read! keep up the good work!
Lalish chapter 22 . 9/5/2004
DON'T LET HEERO DIE!PLEASE!

it would really suck if he did, love it so far
Death's Obsession chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
WOW, I really loved this story! I wasn't able to read all of it but I will be back when I have more time to check it out. The storyline is pretty good and your original characters are awesome!

~Death's Obsession
Keating's Disciple chapter 19 . 8/25/2004
Oh my gosh! I really loved the scene when Heero

cried...I just loved that. When he has seen

Relena being brutally kissed and hurt by that guy,

I can imagine the other Gundam pilots seeing Heero

break down like I love that part! Just love it! Please continue the story! Please...
mT96 chapter 19 . 8/23/2004