Reviews for Illusion
Ewwwwwwwwwwww ewwwwwwwwwwwww. And doble ewww
Guest chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Grins evily
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAHA HAHA
LOL
Arkh Cthuul chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
OK, the writing "style" here is pretty abysmal. Too much jumping, no clear structure, indirect speech intertwined with "regular" sentences, you name it.

Sad, especially as this could be quite good, was it written in something else than "fastandsloppy"...
Arkh Cthuul chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Well, well...;)

I didnt stop laughing for a while, and still the potential seems wella bove average too.

Lets see where this leads, shall we?
Tentrees chapter 31 . 11/10/2009
The grey is a very hard place. To do what is needed while doing the least amount of harm.

I respect a grey or white Dumbles as he is portrayed in canon. A man troubled and haunted by what he might have been and lost to the fear of doing harm. But he has missed so much of life hiding from the world in his fear.

Fear is the mind killer that destrys the dreams of what might be. To reach the what might be the need for vision is paramount. But must be tempered with both reality and compasion.
GracefulReader chapter 31 . 4/20/2009
i love it!

lol i just love the Sarah and Jareth paring XD

please update soon
Mahina chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Clique, not cliché.

I'll assume that was a spell-check error, not that you don't know the difference between the two.

Actually, considering how long ago this chapter was posted, someone's probably already told you off by now, lol. If you ever go back and re-edit your chapters, make sure to fix that.
Mahina chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Was that a Stargate reference? Oh my.

You know, I don't think anyone's done a decent Stargate/Labyrinth crossover before. *rubs chin thoughtfully*
Selina Novella chapter 28 . 3/11/2009
Oh lord, it'd be like Drusilla working for them, only with a side of crazy Faith and Glory mixed in, minus the seer bit, plus the magic. Good lord, would Angel have his hands full if she ever came to the home office.
Selina Novella chapter 14 . 3/11/2009
When Ginny and Snape work together the world should tremble in fear. I'm planning a bit of it in my own fic later on. Course my Gins an evil sociopath, but *shrugs* there will still be fun omake's to make.
Selina Novella chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Illusion Advanced Spells In, 3rd edition by SABRINA SPELLMAN? lmao. That's so random I have no comment.
Alexandraya chapter 30 . 3/4/2009
You know, I keep half expecting another Stargate Reference? I know, insanity, ah well...see you next chapter

Yours Eternally,

Alexandraya
Jigoku no Yami chapter 30 . 1/5/2009
im just curious, when will we have a simple fluffy chapter between the Goblin king and his future Queen?

Keep up the good work. Cant wait to read more.