Reviews for Snow and the Seven Environmentalists
Neril chapter 1 . 8/17
Hahahahaha! This is so funny and awesome! I love it!
I have read a lot of your other stories, which I love of course. Everyone misses you on here. If you ever read this, we would all love for you to come back. :)
Thalion Estel chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
YES. That was...just amazing. Brilliant. There's really nothing more to be said.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Very funny, except what Pinnochio told her was wrong. None of the heroines in Disney are allowed to marry princes any more. It has to be some jerk.
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
roflol That was hilarious! I love the 'I'm Bambi the Cute Little Deer. You killed my mother; prepare to die.' lol
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Awww! This is just adowwable.
This is hilarious. I love Disney mocking! :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh dear... LOL!
Larisya chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Uh...huh. Well...that was...odd... Too say the least...
Twain Sight chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This story should be read as midterm therapy...seriously. I was locked in my room for two days with an accounting midterm from you-know-where. This story kept me from losing my mind completely.

I must admit, I thought Barrbossa [spelling?] was Aladin at first! Frank was funny too! Cowperson! *snork*

Anyways thanks for another tale.

~Twain
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This line made me laugh so hard:

“We’re challenged!” they chorused. “We’re deprived!”

I spent about thirty seconds cackling over that one line. It was just too much for me. The whole thing is utterly hilarious, though, so don't worry. : )
CurlyFirefly chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
wow. that was super off-kilter. Still loved it! i hate political correctness too.
The All Real Numbers Symbol chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Lololololol! I loved it. Hooray for being politically uncorrect!
ohfuckthis chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Erm...WOW!

so sad..the theme of Disney movies are always: follow your heart, but sometimes, following your heart is the wrong thing!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
LOL!
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Oh! This is just wonderful! I love it! Definitely going to my favs.! Cute title too. ) Keep up the great work! God bless!
Jase Andrews chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
This was great. Seriously. It made my day. :)

Lots of clever lines and gags (especially the Bambi one!). I enjoyed this immensely.