Reviews for Secret of Blue Eyes
Krissy chapter 19 . 1/24
I am so sad with this cliffhanger! Hopefully you come
Back and update soon
YokaiAngel chapter 19 . 11/17/2017
Fantastic!~~
saerendipity chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Honestly, you shouldn't leave your readers hanging. Please update soon!
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is so good!
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awesome!
procrastinating artist chapter 19 . 7/23/2009
i have read all of the story up to chaper 19 {which is the one that i'm posting my review on}.

may i just say that this has to be one of the most well writen and unique stories i have had the pleasure to read.

i love setoXserenity as a couple and i also like maiXjoey. i never really was a tea fan so there were no tears when she died.

i think you have captured all of the character's essences and personalities extreemly well and you do a fabulous job of keeping them in character. i unfortunatle do not have that skill as much as you do, seeing as i have to think about what they would say and how they would say it.

i like how you let it go slow and keep it, well, real! i don't like it when romance is rushed. romance is not meant to be rushed.

and the whole setohalf-vampire is genuis! please update soon!

have fun with your summer school/homework!

~~procrastinating artist.

_
Mirokusonlybabe chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
Omgosh!

You go to finish this! I want to know what happens!
Lizzy chapter 19 . 12/1/2008
You can not leave it like that! You just can't! It's to brilliant! -pouts-
blacksheep21 chapter 19 . 11/14/2008
NO! PLEASE UPDATE! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING! T_T
blacksheep21 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Loved it! :) cant wait to read the rest of the story!
vie777 chapter 19 . 10/4/2008
hi

now i have goosebumbs, because of this chapter

when is number 20 coming?

love the story

greetz

hiwatorilover
luna starz chapter 19 . 8/11/2008
hey this is a really good story and I think eve though is been a while, I think u should up date it cuz its really getting good ...
me chapter 19 . 4/10/2008
I love this story. Please update soon
BEBEAPPEAL chapter 19 . 3/29/2008
omg please update!
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
Hmm...this is an interesting take on things. So their relationship is far enough along now for a random vamp attack? Okay! I like the fic, it is good so far! Serenity needs to play Seto in chess; she said earlier she needed the challenge. Don't leave us hanging!