Reviews for Truth, honesty and romance
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
AAwwwwh! How sweetly romantic. And how funny that the attempt would be misinterpreted.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
AAAAH THIS IS SO SWEET! I love it!
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Very sweet, and made me smile :)
LovewithWars chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This piece of... awe-inspiring composition is an attribute to your great collection of literature. Though not my first choice to advertise your spectacular prowess in writing, I definitly know it can stand alone commandingly, as validated here. Awesomeness.
angelic-bitch chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aww! So sweet :)
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Great. I should be in bed but I am laughing at your writing. I had better save the long one for another time!
Sheila51 chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Tee hee. Nice work here, I really enjoyed this!
Scarlett Moonchild chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
A very sweet story! It's true...a little misunderstanding can go a long way. I'm glad they managed to talk it out in the end. The herb garden was a nice touch. I loved this story! :)
Steelsheen chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Ah... lovely. Eomer/Lothiriel always has the ability to make my day, and I LOVE your writing style. I also laughed hysterically at the thought of Eomer trying to write love poems. :D Great job! Adding to favorites.

steelsheen
adnarel chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
... beautiful ... even without the flowery words of poetry. it's funny though, why wouldn't Eomer make a good poet just because he's ... blunt ... hotheaded ... passionate?

favorites list, to be sure.
R. Zancan chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
*Gasp* that was awesome, the writting was incredible it flowed from beginning to end. It was rather funny also the entire predicament. You made Eomer seem so sweet in his attempt to be romantic. It's a great piece of writting I loved it truly.

Take care.
Shallindra chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Beautiful!
Team McAdams chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Oh gosh, you've done it again. Another absolutely brilliant story, and this one was so touching! I love it, absolutely love it!
Elemmire2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
That was sweet. :)

Elemmíre
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
aww...this was very sweet!

and since i was unable to review your other story last night, i'd like to say that i thoroughly enjoyed both of them and i'm extremely glad that lothiriel and elfhelm found erika. i hope that the three of them are able to save eomer soon. i also hope for a little elfhelm/erika action, but that can come later...keep writing! sere mi eru...lsoa