Reviews for Instances
CowsAndElphntsGoMooo chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This Is Really Nice. The Way You Put Their Personalities! Really Beautiful. And I Read Ur Author Notes. I Like The Way You Described The Way Why They Are Perfect. And Its True. Good Job. ''
winry chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
they are obscure... i myself, with all my matchmaking madness did not manage to think of these pairings (tamao-horo and ren-pirika)when i was first introduced to the series. the idea only came to me through , but i now support them! please continue. :)
princess ellie chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
ahh! dude, it wasn't ooc...unless you want to include the fact that horohoro is actually talking to tamao. lol! i must agree..though the couple is indeed and obscure one, they match like uh...baby blue with pink! yeah! haha! It's really good though. A very appropriate couple. You better do a good job with rena nd pirika...and by any chance, do you think you can make her more like me? lol! j/k whoo! long review!
Me chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Oh...obscure coupling? I vote for the slowly growing fandom of a HaoTamao fic. _ Even more unimaginable than HoroTamao? Maybe. But it's still so cute!

Love the HHT story too. _
Itoa chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
aww...that is so cute! and i really am a fan of horo/tamao...can't wait to see what other couples u write about!
Kirume chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
it was really nice, and not ooc either. liked this fic alot, and i seriouslie have the same opinion, horoxtamao and renxpilica sort of only started because the people that didn't want ren and horo together just coupled them up with tamao and pilica.. . but i still love em ! XD

O.O could you do a haoxjeanne? .
Kiyuu-Chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
aww...kawaii very good, very fluffy. An i have a couple suggestion. there's only two fics on it ._.: Denbat/Meene !