Reviews for Unconditional Love
X-xx-SugarBerries-xx-X chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Very well written story!
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is just such an amazingly powerful story, it was hard for me to read it without grinning like an idiot or completely crying like an idiot, so I'm not sure whether to thank you or slap you :)
movinggirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I really liked reading this. :) It's very Sirius sounding to hate Lily because he was jealous. Two things, though.

1. Typo or purposeful when you said "hott" with two Ts? If it was on purpose, I'm not quite sure why.

2. It basically broke my heart to read the last bit, because obviously this was written before the end of the series (or is it AU?) Either way, it didn't happen and that makes me sad. :( But you wrote this brilliantly, so be proud of yourself. :)
KamilMarta chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Hate to have to point this out, but Sirius is a pure blood. Ergo, he doesn't know what a movie is, never mind sharing this interest in Disney movies with Lily. Sorry, but its just totally unrealistic.
FlowerPower123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
loved it! that was amazing!:)
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
aw this is so cute! i love the ending especially [: sirius definitely deserves to find his bride too [:
DancerInTheRye chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow... This is actually pretty much what I thought Sirius would be going through. And you've done justice to him. Like, really.

And his wife on the bed beside him? Not Riley, I bet. I mean, she was just in Tears and Kisses, right?

Still. It's sweet.

All the best. And please update Kisses !
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
A great story. Very good.
iluvharryandron chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
aw.

that was so great

so sad but beautifully written.

great job
WhensunshinewiltsIdanceinrain chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
coolio. Who's the wife? (Riley?:.)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aw how cute! and i love how sirius got married too!
quileute girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
IT WAS SO SWEET I CRIED SO MUCH 4 SOME APPARENT REASON...WELL UR AN AMAISING WRITER...IVE READ NEARLY ALL UR STORIES...(OHH YA WATS WID U AND BALCONY?)IM STILL READIN THT UPDATE THEM SON .SIRIUSLY OBESESSED
Green Crayons chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love this so much! Update soon!
FinalHeart chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
so whose his wife?
nothinggggggggg chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
wow that was really good. it was sad but good. i liked it a lot. i don't think i can sum up any words that would live up to that. so good job.