Reviews for Voyeurs
K-FictionFan chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Hehehe. Naughty naughty girls. Nice little fic.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Lol! Of course they were there for the same reason :)

Delicious little fic, dear :) Thanks for sharing :)
The ending was perfect :)
Jelp chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
LOL! This is just too funny! As soon as the three ladies showed up, I knew they'd be shooing them away so they could have the best view of Master Skywalker. Poor Luke. So oblivious. Too cute and and endearing! Jelp
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Hahahaha that is absolutely hilarious. Poor, dear, oblivious Luke.

Just one thing- I think you mean to say 'forbade' instead of 'forbid' in the last sentence.

This was a highly amusing piece of fun.
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
hehe. Considering all the females are spying on him, and Mara don't want to share, I understand that. ;)

Amuzing, how they are OOC and at the same time IC. Nice blend in, I think.

Love Lora
darth rat chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
"After all, this was a sight that no one - at least, no one of age - should be denied." Great. Wonder what would happen if Luke found out?
shara chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH OMg that was hysterical! And it would be so characteristic of Luke not to know that half his students had a crush on him, along with some teachers too... HAHAHAHAHAH i loved it!
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Wow...just stumbled upon this after a long break from SW. Find myself in a simliar situation as yourself and escape the world through fan fiction (though I am a LOTR girl myself).

This was EXCELLENT! I absolutely LOVED IT! Too funny! I needed that!

NiRi
twostrandsofmelody chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I LOVED IT!

*laughs* *rolls on the ground* *can't catch breath* *sighs* *why couldn't i be there*

what is amazing is that i loved it, i am a I-I person (Anakin) but god, Anakin had one good looking son.
magickal1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
*rolls around laughing*

Oh, this is a good one, hilarious. I'm having some trouble breathing.

“Well, it is the truth. Besides, they were in our spot. Ooh, he’s already taken his shirt off!”

Go Mara! And I could spend all day quoting other things from this story, but you already know it so...Great story.

May the Force be with you,

*JediWeasley*
River Eagle chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Funny! So Funny! LOL! Plz plz plz write more like this
camcalli chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Love it! I adore little bits of humor like this. I can just picture it. Poor Luke. You should write more like this. It gives us slightly obsessed fans a glimpse into our hero's life.
camcalli chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This was great, and so funny! I love the "besides they were in our spot." You should do more stories along this line.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
*snork* Ah, another triumph...*giggle* There are no words, only large smiles and laughs.
ArsenicLily chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Oh ho ho! That was sweet...I'd do the same thing if I were them...tee hee...