Reviews for When East Meets West
Lieselot chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
Great story! Disturbing, but awsome! I loved it! Loved the last sentence, great! hilarious!
Lieselot chapter 15 . 4/19/2008
that was one very interesting chapter, you do know thi story is really disturbing right ? No prob, I love it anyways, hugs and kisses :D
Lieselot chapter 13 . 4/19/2008
awsome, extremeley funny! And strangly disturbing too! Love it!
Lieselot chapter 11 . 4/19/2008
how can you write something like this ? It's redicules, but I love it to death, great!
Lieselot chapter 9 . 4/19/2008
this story is hilarious, the best comedy I've ever read!
Lieselot chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
Great chapter! Cracked me up completely! I couldn't stop laughing, Brooke was so funny!
Lieselot chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
I have to say, none of the characters are acting like in the shows, I've watched both shows, and I gotta tell you, this was a briljant idea! I love it!
Lieselot chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
i love it so far
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
ROFLMAO!

this is just hilarious

OMG!

i lvoe it

oh and its Booze not boos

k?

AWESOME FICq!

watching dawson's creek with a boy

!omg

lmao
xoElle23 chapter 16 . 10/14/2007
Wow. This was so stupid. But I found as I read more and more it was so stupid it was good. It was stupid and dumb and crazy and funny and strange and weird and good and bad and wonderful and twisted and strangely perverted all at once! I LOVED IT!
BrucasLeyton4ever chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
Great story! I thought It was so funny! I couldn't Stop Laughing my head off.! Please do it again. Maybe with Charmed this time.
SweetiePie07 chapter 16 . 8/11/2006
That was awesome. Have you ever thought of doing a squel? Anyways that was wonderful.
PeterClaire chapter 16 . 7/12/2006
this has got to be the funniest story i have ever read. i totally loved the jerry springer part of the story. it was hilarous. great story. now i'm off to read your other stories.
brookefanatic chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I still Laugh my Ass off everytime I read this story lol

Luv Ya Jordan
Deav chapter 16 . 7/22/2005
I LOVED your story! It was so funny! I loved all the plot twist and you kept me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what was gonna happen next! Great writeing!