Reviews for Colors of my Love
Odd World chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Well, sure you can use my poem. Just say some random Canadian chick wrote it, you don't have to plug me or anything like that...

Heh. I like your theiving little spirit. You don't have to send me pictures. Only if you think I should absolutely see them.

As for the story... Sorry, didn't read it. Not enough time! I'll definitely check out your stuff someday, though; that Spirited Away fic looks interesting.
Starriecat chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
That's sad and sweet. There are hardly any C/T fics out there, so congrats! And by the way, you did an outstanding job!
Allychik6 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Sorry it took so long for me to reveiw this! I came up on my e-mail days ago, but I didn't have time to sit down and think up a good review. The story is very cute and a little sad. I think you ought to write one from Chiharu's point of veiw, like maybe right after Yamazaki tells her he's going blind. That would be cute too. Well, gtg. See ya
Aeriol chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
*sniff* You do realize that you have absolutely no reason to complain about 'The End' because of this fic. (avoids zabchan's fury) All right, all right, maybe you do! Anyway, what would be great would be if you could write something like this, only from Chiharu's point of view, when she just starts noticing that something's wrong. There's my opinion. This is really well done.