Reviews for Sweet Sixteen Again
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Arithmancy, you forgot Arithmancy.
Reader chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
You missed Arithmancy in your NEWT subjects. Cheers!
sherlyn.billa.cassidy chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I love this haha and you missed Arithmancy X3
S.C chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
great twist.S.C
S.C chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
great story.S.C
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
the tracking device is not on Harry, it's on you.

How come Voldemort hasn't noticed it earlier?

"POTTER!" he bellowed, "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Amusing.

"We go to Number four, Privet Drive," said Albus.

Albus, you have truly no idea that Dursleys _hate_ magic and wizards.

From what Albus had seen of Harry's aunt and uncle, they were people not easy to get along with. Personally, he had hoped he'd never have to meet them.

And you still put Harry with them? Why?

No, Tom won't turn good, don't worry. He'll calm down and appear a normal teenager sometimes, but he's still evil...:-)

Unfortunately. I don't like when person is evil.

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore," he said, then gasped slightly, covering his mouth.

Are you under Veritaserum, or what?

he thought he had a pretty shrewd idea.

Not. Tom has no idea that a person can blame himself for deaths of his family and friends.

"Seems your Death Eaters are having some fun, no doubt."

How can Harry or Tom know anything about Death Eaters' movements?

"I just know that sometimes I feel an emotion completely unrelated to what's going on around me." "That's almost as funny as you sometimes popping into my head and knowing what I'm doing."

And how can Voldemort flirt with Muggle girls?

...an Outstanding in Potions? I can't wait to see the look on Snape's face!

Congratulations.

But this spell may require all those affected by it to be present and willing when we are turned back-

You know suspiciously much about the spell. And why participants didn't have to be willing the first time it was cast?

Why did he ask such a stupid question? Of course, the day Harry Potter and Voldemort got along would be the day Hell froze over.

And I would like to see Hell freezing over, as long as Albus, Severus, Harry and Tom get along.

Living the summer with Harry Potter was truly a learning experience that Voldemort would never forget.

What's that about stealing underwear?

Voldie-poo

Amusing. Humorous, as promised. Thank you. Is it too much to hope that the war will be stopped with Albus, Severus, Harry and Tom alive? Good morrow, good day, good night, good luck.
Ulimo chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
I love this story. it was hilarious! I decided to review, even though the story has been complete for seven years. authors love to know that there story is liked. Hey, do you mind if I use the Dumbledore and Voldemort bowling scene in a story of mine?
honore chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
Loved this story! This was an absolutely brilliant idea. Thanks
Eevee9279 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
This is a really funny story, I keep laughing at my computer screen! (But my sister thinks I've gone insane o_0) By the way, the class you forgot to list is Arithmancy.
Barbossa'sApples chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
Brilliant. I'm so happy that I found this.
Emerald Sage chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
Great, amazing story,

I commented earlier on my user name, i don't know if it changed or not, so...

Incredible story, very creative and well written.

Oh, and the twelfth o.w.l. was Arithmancy!

Emrys S.
Inflamora Notoris chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
LOL. i love the bit at the end
BleachedShadow chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
-Laughs hysterically- Oh my GOD that was hilarious! I almost pity Tom! Having Dudley sit on you must not be a pleasant experience! -Laughs until my stomach hurts- This is just too EPIC! XD
BleachedShadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
-laughs- God this is funny!
maipigen chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
I liked this story actually - I didn't think I would.

The plot was nicely done, but one thing I have to stress.

Please consider stopping with all the AN's in the middle of everything, it really makes it harder for the reader( at least in my case) to concentrate continously on the story.

I don't say this as a critique, just an observation in the hopes that you'll get more readers.

BTW, Voldie poo falling into a puddle of mud and then debates with it...hilarious;)

Happy future writing