Reviews for Love Leads to Trouble
Dat nigga chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
I feel tidus might like rikku because he might if heard what she said. It would be funny if cloud met shinra & went berserk lol
iarejess chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Hey there! It's me again! Two years later! Haha!

Just wanted to say I re-read your story again and it's just amazing! Although I know it's 1 in 100000000 that you'd update again

I really hope you do! Really engaging story! I hope the guy is Cloud or Tidus

Probably Cloud, LOL I'm indecisive.
cristine 98 chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
PLEASE Update I wanna knoe hoo it was and who wil rikku choose
Jess-Riks chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
please update i know you havent in FOUR YEARS! :O

but still. :P Gippal or Cloud

probably Gippal, (:
Jess chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
OMG! you have to do the next chapter like NOW! i Love itt!
Tiffany chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
That was possibly one of the best Final Fantasy X-2 stoires i have read! I totally think Gippal and Rikku are the cutest couple EVER! Great job on the story and keep the chapters coming!
Ashley chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
OMG! So good! This story is AMAZING. Hurry and write another one so us desperate readers can enjoy it! Ok back to the topic, I have no idea who the person that was in Rikku's bathroom is gonna be. But I also believe that you should put someone, whoever, then it was just a dream. The reason is that if she's not dreaming, then it would be inappropriate for younger readers. And you gonna also ruin her innocence personalities and some one else's. I dont know, but that's how I think. Keep up the good work!
Yukibara chapter 6 . 5/27/2007
cloud! he is a hot mother f-er!
MartynaBubblee chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
u no what i feel distcusted about this chappie? someone grabbed her while she was NAKED! that is like so gross. So on that note i dont think it should b Tidus, cuz then hed have the reputation of waiting outside a girls bathroom, so her can grab here while shes naked. so it should be Cloud cuz he IS the 1 who asked to help her bathe...REVIEW QUIKLY!
Fredryck chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
I vote for Tikku! Hehe, anyway, try to update FAST! This is such a wonderful fic that it doesn't deserve to be left unfinished. Please keep writing!
fivestarsellout chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
OMG ALL THESE BLONDES.

RIKKU BELONGS WITH TIDUS OMG. *VOTES*
just.another.story-xxo chapter 6 . 6/2/2006
yeah! really, really, really cool story! I do think that Gippal and Rikku should be together but, if you don't mind, I'm not that happy that Rikku likes Cloud and Tidus cause Tidus is with Yuna and Cloud should be with Tifa but...reall cool story line. I t was a bit confusing when you switched from first person to third person. Oh yeah, by the way, I think the man that grabs her at the end should be Gippal cause...well like I said, it should be Rikku and Gippal dating.
ABrokenWhisper chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
cloud! yay! D
shiny.bubbles chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
O.. HI! sori but i reali lyk it to b a Clikku (cloud/rikku) evn tho this is a tikku story but yeh.. soo.. that my opinion!LOL..
Darkwine.Mine chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
I LOVED IT WITH ALL CAPITALS! Hehe, keep it up, it was absolutely wonderful but slightly confusing. Otherwise, loved it! .