Reviews for Fragile
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
not complete you have us wondering if he lived or not
Maxmanatarms chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
More chapters!
Overdrive1 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Rest in peace Metangelo you've done well and thank you for sharing with us your stories.

May we all find peace within ourselves...

May we all find ourselves in Peace
787neohedgehod chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
Rest in peace man

The stories here are beautiful

Even though some will not be finished it can be left to the imagination.

These are stories I will not forget
Atra Ventus chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
RIP Michael aka Metangelo.

To all those who are complaining about the fics not being finished, unfortunately this author has passed away, according to his mother, who left a review on 'A New Light'.

Sleep well, Metangelo.
Mz340 chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
This is old Story but New to me! I really want to see what happen next. Please Update soon.
Mathowny2 chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
ARGH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
HarimaHige chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
Great story. I hope to read more. Thanks
Guardoflight chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
An Great inventive story. I like it how you just haven't put a fragile Keitaro into Hinata but allowed it to show the implications of this and how this affected others, also adding different ideas to the story such as Keitaro remembering the promise and Kanako promise. I hope to see a new chapter soon
Starfire99 chapter 6 . 4/29/2008
Why is this story marked as complete? It's obviously NOT complete! It's a good story but I don't like wasting my time on stories that are incomplete because the author decided to disrespect the readers who took their time to read and comment on the story by not bothering to finish the story properly.
confuseddude221 chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
i really liked this story along with all of metangelo's stories. i really would have liked to see them finish

R.I.P Metangelo
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
why is this complete? it completely ended for no reason. i dont call that complete...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
i love your story. The alternate Keitaro thing is always the best. That part with keitaro and his mom actually made me cry. being a guy and all you can see why i prefer being anonymous. keep making great stories!
confuseddude221 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
to those who want more

read conrado's review on 'a new light'
Fan Reader chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Great story! I've never gone across a story quite like yours.

Plz continue and update soon!