Reviews for And all would turn
Sandra Athrenael chapter 6 . 10/7/2004
wow that was really amazing...I love other charactes stories...because I always feel that when I watch a movie, I'm really jealous of all the main characters, and wish I was there...so I can relate to other characters stories...great job. Write more stories.

~Sandra
Sandra Athrenael too lazy to log in for you lol chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
I can't tell you how good this story is...you've really captured it. I just recently saw cold mountain (hooray!) and I'm reading the book. One nitpick: I would assume you're going by the Ada in the movie (i.e. Nicole Kidman, who I love by the way) because you said she had blonde hair, and in the story is says "dark curls" to describe it. Either way is right in my opinion, so keep going...this is definately a keeper.
makoto-47 chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
Very beautiful story. I love how you used the words from "Into the West" as your title chapters, that is a beautiful song. Great work.
Dawnie-7 chapter 6 . 9/9/2004
Beautiful had me crying.I love bittersweet endings and yours was great.
India chapter 5 . 9/7/2004
I was so happy to see you wrote more! I love them together, they're so sweet with each other and you make their interaction believable. I'll be sorry to see your story end. Hope it's a happy one! :) Can't wait for more.
Dawnie-7 chapter 5 . 9/7/2004
Aw,I really liked that note sweet,on both their parts.I'm going to be sad to see this story 're a bloody brilliant writer.
kate chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I'm really enjoying this. I hope you'll update soon! It will be so sad if Inman breaks Maggie's heart!
pastyglue chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
thats soo sad! i hope he'll realize that he's deeply in love with Maggie...O_O or something like that and forget about whatsherface
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 9/2/2004
Aw,my heart breaks for she loves him but can't have him,pity :(
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
They seem even more perfect for eachother unspoken understanding between the two is great.
pastyglue chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
great chapter! i really enjoyed reading this, the way you described inman is exactly as he is in the movie/book..im glad to see you have added your own character its very hurry with the next chapter
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
Awesome.I can't even think of good enough part with the cow,bitterly the interaction between these two already,I love it.
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Beautiful way you described things in such a short piece,amazing.I loved the movie and I agree with you completely about 't wait to read more of this.