Reviews for Not Only Does Time Die
Anonimoose chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
UPDATE!PLEASE! LOOK I'M BEING A GOOD GIRL AND REVIEWING! SO REWARD ME WITH AN UPDATE!
curbsidepuke chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
awesome, awesome, awesome. i love RENT, and my favorite character is roger. keep it up, this fic is great, and i cant wait to see where you take it! keep it up!
ProfessorSpork chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
Guess who.
goldenflower chapter 5 . 2/8/2005
Wow. This is a great story! I'm a Renthead too, and I abosoulutly love Idina! Keep going with your story!
nicole chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
This was too short and a tease! I demand more!
Calliope Piper chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Please put up chapter 6! I want to read more!
ProfessorSpork chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
This is me, reviewing. Happy now, you demanding harpy? Ow, stop hitting me! Quit it! Ok. Yeah, Mark seems kind of... um... like an emotionaless machine? He's too objective. Mark keeps things bottled up, but the boy's got feelings, too.
not done baking chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
I started crying at the line about reliving the favorite moment over and over again...
not done baking chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Wow, that was short! Eek! Write longer chapters. It was good though, hey, I've listened to the soundtrack a few thousand times and semi-get the plot. Could I still read this or am I gonna be confused?
nicole chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
more. now! please?
Calliope Piper chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
Keep going! Please!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Keep going... *taps foot impatiently* This is good, post soon!
OneLastRefrain chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Ah! You're like me. Threatening not to post without reviews. I demand MORE! NOW ]
Stella italia chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
Right on, girl. Kristin rox. Ever see her in Candide as Cunegonde. It was amazing. Crude, but amazing.
Stella italia chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Oh. Cold, Mark. Real cold.

You couldn't give him a heart, could you?

Seems like Marky finally sold his soul to Alexi.

Justt KIDDING!