Reviews for Harry Potter and the Trelawney Prophecy
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2020
Dentists are not MDs.
shinyleopard chapter 21 . 12/29/2019
Why is everyone using fame as an incentive to get Harry to choose a career? They all know he hates his fame. Are they trying to tell him what not to choose, or reminding him to be realistic about the choice he does eventually make? It seems very out of character.
erudite.cielo chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
the story is great!
erudite.cielo chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
the story is great!
Cinthya chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
How touching
luna chapter 21 . 2/9/2016
Read all ur work. Love the story especially the fencing part. Voldie is a sweet heart here... tq for ur work!
Dratias chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
Extraordinary series! Filled my day up nicely. I was actually kinda of shocked to see ol' volde go after all, he was started to grow on me. Anyhow, you did a fantastic job on these 3 books.
JazzyMin chapter 21 . 7/22/2015
You know what i love this triolgy! Seriously! You should have seen how i kept running aroud the room when something really excitable happened, and how I kept telling my cousin(who sent the stories to me) how much I hated but yet loved her. You made me cry a couple times as well as laugh my arse off so many times I couldn't even count. You are a very talented writer. Great job!
cztelnik chapter 21 . 9/11/2014
Hmm not bad, not bad at all. That was a good job of making the ending tho - tied things up pretty well.
cztelnik chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Ah well, since it doesn't look to end happily - hope the tradgedy is sufficiently dramatic. Wouldn't want a substandard ending to such a good story so I hope Harry and Voldemort die magnificently. I know they won't and the story will keep Harry alive but kind of wish it had the strength to end properly with all this awesome buildup.
cztelnik chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Perhaps the prophecy is extremely symbolic, they are more often than not or priests and grand viziers everywhere would be out of work.

The Dark Lord can't survive in Harry's presence and Harry can't be the Chosen One either- has to sacrifice that but he can just be Harry and Voldemort can be a father figure and the wizard world can just get on with minding the important business daily life and lose the drama, *shakes head* silly me , what was I thinking!
cztelnik chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
Nice exchanges and clever idea with the cursed swords! Nobody knows Harry was really a Slytherin apparently. Excellent chapter.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
") really a very entertaining fanfic!
cztelnik chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
So Lucius is channeling Obi-Wan Kenobi now ? "/
ntalcenent chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
Liking Draco very much, Severus too and even Lucius and Dumbledore - now that's talent. The Ministry has replaced Dumbledore as the good antithesis control to Voldemort and that frees up Dumbledore to be benevolent and a friend to Harry. Clever.