Reviews for Obsession
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Interesting but scary story so thanks for writing.
anonymous chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
is this the end of the story, i hope not it was really good so i am hoping you update soon!
anonymous chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
kl story but you should maybe cut down on how much angelus and penn are molesting ppl i mean they arn't even biting them gosh they certainly are sex obssessed :)
Son Of Evil chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Very cool
KColl2003 chapter 4 . 2/20/2005
Nice ending, twisting it back to canon.
KColl2003 chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Ouch, Angelus and Penn are scary together.
KColl2003 chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
Busload of dead cheerleaders?

They should have done that in the series, let Angelus go wild!
Imzadi chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
Good story, Dana. I guess he's back to being Angel again. And Lilah got away. I'm also assuming Lindsey got out of trouble. As Sonia's mentally ill, I do feel a little sorry for her. Just a little though.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
I'm sure Lindsey could talk his way out of this one. What is he doing with someone like Tori, though? Just cheap sex? He should find himself a quality woman-perhaps a fan fiction author?
Imzadi chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
I loved the cat fight. A little hair-pulling would have been nice, too. That Sonia is one crazy lady!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Sonia is a girl after my own heart. I wonder if she'd like to see my Lindsey shrine? (Just kidding, of course.) Not that I blame her for falling for the guy, but she's definitely a few cards short of a deck. Now about Angelus & Penn. . .just what is their relationship?