Reviews for The Space Between
veeblog chapter 14 . 4/10/2007
I really need you to write the new chapter. This is too good story.
RomanCandles chapter 12 . 8/23/2005
Please update! I love this story so much that I have to go find chapters that I haven't already reviewed! Please update. I'm begging you!
magic-pages chapter 14 . 3/29/2005
Sigh. Both sad and beautiful at the same time. I'm finding that I like all your stories. You're a very talented writer, and this piece just completes my afternoon of reading JoA stories. I loved how well you portrayed Grace's character.

Wonderful job!
RomanCandles chapter 13 . 3/27/2005
It's been over three months! For pity's sake, please update! I'm getting desperate!
Priki chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Dude, your story is so great. I keep checking back to see if you have updated but keep being frustrated. Come on, you got us all wrapped up on your story and then just abandon us? I really do hope you write this until the end - I'm dying to see how you make Luke break down Grace's barriers... once again.
westerngurl22 chapter 14 . 2/8/2005
This is one of the best written fanfics ever! I love it, of course it involves my favorite two characters. Plez write more, don't be lazy!
Artemis Rain chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
Wow! Awesome story! Can't wait to see what happens!
nyklm chapter 14 . 12/10/2004
Poor Grace. Even poorer Luke. Hurry back.
RomanCandles chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
Great story! I can't wait for an update!
Deadly Salami chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
Please don't take too long with the next one! Seeing this story at the top of the update list made me the happiest I've been in...however long it's been since you updated! Yay for stories that are so good they make me tear up!
Shima And Tempis chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
*laughs* Very interesting opener, I'd be just a surprised as Grace. But the turmoil she's going through-it really makes me sniff every once in a while, sometimes even more often. I hope you continue soon.

Sam chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
ok that chapter was so good but so sad at the same time. :( i can't wait to read more!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
It was really good except for one thing. If they had sex on prom night this section really doesn't make sense from like ch.3

:: Grace swung her legs over the side of her bed and winced. She hadn't expected to feel sore. Blushing, she stood and slipped on her robe. At least now she knew what it was like to have spectacular, mind-blowing sex.::

Because you made it seem like this was Grace's first time unless i took that wrong. But i really did like the chapter it was really good.
insertquerkypseudonym chapter 14 . 12/8/2004
Oh my. That almost had me in tears. Crazy For You was one of my favorites too. It's like an AU within the AU- very cool. Loved the interaction between Grace and her father. Just the simple gesture of him calling her sweetheart and you know how much he's going to miss his little girl. Wonderful the way Grace picked up on it too.
VanillaBean75 chapter 14 . 12/7/2004
Oh, wow. I love that you incorporated LushBaby's story into yours...that's awesome. And thanks for answering my question about what happened in highschool. Dang, 10 years of being in love with him and resisting has she done it? Loving him so much and thinking he'd leave her, I guess. Man, he's hard to resist though.