Reviews for Worlds Collide
richardrobinsonjr chapter 19 . 8/27
I very much enjoyed this, one of the better SI's I have read.

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this.
TMI Fairy chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
At my second read it is as good as the first time.
Tbeartech chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
I loved your story. It was both well written and made good use of the 'canon' to create a believable story. Thank you and keep writing.
TMI Fairy chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
I liked it. I am wary of "XXIst century girl in Valdemar" stories but I am happy I overcame my trepidation and read it.
wendums chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
A parelel Valdemar,maybe
wendums chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I just had to get your rr to 200. You now know that peeps are still reading and I always try and comment on older fics to let writers know they are still read. This is a good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing
Amber Talamasca chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
bah! i was wrong! :(

ah well, i still say she would've been queens own in the other fork...:P

Curious where you took this in the sequel, on my way there now
Amber Talamasca chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
not chose as a herald? yeah right.

OK, so i know the story is already written, and i'm way too late with my predictions, but the first thing i thought was: there's the new queens own. And that was before you reminded us that talia had the same gifts.. she's already best friends with the heir as well.. nicely played milady ;)

I'll continue to read now...
maeukemi chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
I absolutely LOVED this!
loretta537 chapter 19 . 3/9/2009
this was a great story, i'm glad that i found it
Smm91 chapter 19 . 9/1/2008
Good story! :D
Florentine Quill chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
WOOT! SCAdians unite! _
bardicfaerie chapter 18 . 5/25/2007
Why is it that the stories I am reading are all making me cry? This story is getting a little confusing at the moment. What is confusing me is Landon ... but hopefully things will get sorted out.

Like you said that the start, someone coming into the world from a different world is a familiar tactic of authors, but thing one works quite well. Looking forward to reading that last chapter, and the next one as well.
miarath chapter 19 . 4/14/2007
Love it:-) It's refreshing to see something new.
Luneste chapter 19 . 1/13/2007
I have to say that this is among the first Valdemar fanfics I've ever read and it is so well written. Thank you for giving me hope in this genre among the drivel I had first seen.