Reviews for Worlds Collide
Hornbugv chapter 19 . 9/29
Simply beautiful

4Reads-alot chapter 19 . 9/7
What a wonderful story, I hope you get published!
tiloho chapter 19 . 7/27
I love parallel universe stories and Valdemar so this was the best thing I've read in a while. Please keep writing so I can keep reading :)
Dragonpud chapter 19 . 6/5
VERY nice read! I was dubious at first, especially since you'd said you'd put yourself into it and I've seen enough of those stories to know how some of them go lol but you pulled it off brilliantly. I DID expect Jaelle to be chosen, but was somewhat pleasantly surprised when she wasn't. The reasoning you made makes perfect sense, which is why I do like this story so much and kept reading!
richardrobinsonjr chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
I very much enjoyed this, one of the better SI's I have read.

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this.
TMI Fairy chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
At my second read it is as good as the first time.
Tbeartech chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
I loved your story. It was both well written and made good use of the 'canon' to create a believable story. Thank you and keep writing.
TMI Fairy chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
I liked it. I am wary of "XXIst century girl in Valdemar" stories but I am happy I overcame my trepidation and read it.
wendums chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
A parelel Valdemar,maybe
wendums chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I just had to get your rr to 200. You now know that peeps are still reading and I always try and comment on older fics to let writers know they are still read. This is a good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing
Amber Talamasca chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
bah! i was wrong! :(

ah well, i still say she would've been queens own in the other fork...:P

Curious where you took this in the sequel, on my way there now
Amber Talamasca chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
not chose as a herald? yeah right.

OK, so i know the story is already written, and i'm way too late with my predictions, but the first thing i thought was: there's the new queens own. And that was before you reminded us that talia had the same gifts.. she's already best friends with the heir as well.. nicely played milady ;)

I'll continue to read now...
maeukemi chapter 19 . 9/18/2010
I absolutely LOVED this!
loretta537 chapter 19 . 3/9/2009
this was a great story, i'm glad that i found it
Smm91 chapter 19 . 9/1/2008