Reviews for Worlds Collide
Specky Clarke chapter 19 . 6/5
An excellent story, well written and a joy to read. It even fits in using a little imagination with the marvellous Valdemar books.
SweetSalty chapter 19 . 4/29
I...wow. Ok I'll admit I was a little leery about reading this, since it was in first person POV. But...i loved it. It was nicely plotted, and after it was all over, i got the answer to the one question I'd had in your notes! (I had just been concerned that Jaelle had let Daniel go up that mountain and potentially blown himself to smithereens). I had also been kind of hoping for a little more backstory to what happened to the kid she'd been about to adopt, just the circumstances of his death. I was shocked to see that this was written in 2005! I was still in grade school! I was lucky to have been induced to the Valdemar addiction in high school though, and it's been eating me for a little less than a decade. It's nice to find decent fic for such an obscure fandom! Thanks for all your hard work, I'm sure to read the sequel next!
Pegeen chapter 19 . 12/15/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have only recently discovered Valdemar fanfic and delighted at the jewels which I've found there. So very clever at weaving the AU and the canon and making it all unputdownable (well if it was in book form anyway.)
Hornbugv chapter 19 . 9/29/2016
Simply beautiful

4Reads-alot chapter 19 . 9/7/2016
What a wonderful story, I hope you get published!
tiloho chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
I love parallel universe stories and Valdemar so this was the best thing I've read in a while. Please keep writing so I can keep reading :)
Dragonpud chapter 19 . 6/5/2016
VERY nice read! I was dubious at first, especially since you'd said you'd put yourself into it and I've seen enough of those stories to know how some of them go lol but you pulled it off brilliantly. I DID expect Jaelle to be chosen, but was somewhat pleasantly surprised when she wasn't. The reasoning you made makes perfect sense, which is why I do like this story so much and kept reading!
richardrobinsonjr chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
I very much enjoyed this, one of the better SI's I have read.

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this.
TMI Fairy chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
At my second read it is as good as the first time.
Borys
Tbeartech chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
I loved your story. It was both well written and made good use of the 'canon' to create a believable story. Thank you and keep writing.
TMI Fairy chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
I liked it. I am wary of "XXIst century girl in Valdemar" stories but I am happy I overcame my trepidation and read it.
Borys
wendums chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
A parelel Valdemar,maybe
wendums chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I just had to get your rr to 200. You now know that peeps are still reading and I always try and comment on older fics to let writers know they are still read. This is a good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing
Amber Talamasca chapter 19 . 9/18/2011
bah! i was wrong! :(

ah well, i still say she would've been queens own in the other fork...:P

Curious where you took this in the sequel, on my way there now
Amber Talamasca chapter 16 . 9/18/2011
not chose as a herald? yeah right.

OK, so i know the story is already written, and i'm way too late with my predictions, but the first thing i thought was: there's the new queens own. And that was before you reminded us that talia had the same gifts.. she's already best friends with the heir as well.. nicely played milady ;)

I'll continue to read now...