Reviews for Fault
MWPP chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
dis is gr8,i tink u should do a kind of a sequel for when Moony finds out it was really Wormtail and dat! its just a thought! :D :P
madeforchasingdreams chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
This is great. For some reason, I feel most for remus in this fourshot. :)
K Toor chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
I just read the whole thing and I swear I teared up. It made me choke and wanna cry, but I totally understood how each of them can blame themselves. Of course, I hold Peter responsible, but the one that seemed most real to me was the one that seemed the most real to me was Sirius'. It fits his personality exactly. Other than that, it was very well written with minimal spelling/gramatical mistakes :)
sunlightkisses chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
amazing.
Magical words from Muggle pens chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
I loved it. It was a great look into their thinking - each one blaming themselves.

"I fell first. It's my fault."

I love this line, because it's so true. After his death, they all fell apart.
Montague Disciple chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
Great 'friends turn into essays' analogy, and I like the bit about the wall!
Montague Disciple chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
This is so right for Sirius. I loved the language you used and the emotions that come across in this piece.
Montague Disciple chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
'The last act of the play is the only one I'm in'...Brilliant, just like the last chapter. Well done!
Montague Disciple chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Wow - I love this. It's so sad, but you've done the dark humour really well too.
Eleuven chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Wonderful. I think it's very simple and despite of (or because of) that, perfect.
HeartOfChaos chapter 4 . 8/10/2006
This was such a good story. You captured each Marauder so well. I loved it, you did a specatular job on this.
smooth.stutter chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Sad, so very sad. I love the POV's. My favourites is Remus, then Sirius. I love the bit in Remus's where it said,'

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs,

Alone, Dead, Tratior and Murdered'. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant favourites...
RubyLinkle chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
"the danger in packing too close together is that if one falls, the others do as well."

As usual 'your' James is nicely done! I admit I got a little lost in the whole essay bit...but I especially enjoyed his rant on making Peter understand. Despite everything Peter had done to him, James still beleived he wasn't "Heartless"...I would like him to have a taste of his own medicine as well.

All in all, I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks for writing!

Ruby
RubyLinkle chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
"The worst aspect, apart from the loss, apart from the wrongful conviction, apart from the innocence, apart from all of that, is the nagging voice at the back of my head.

'Your idea, it says. You convinced James to use Peter.'"

Yeesh. almost too much self-hatred to take. Very sad. However, I think this is the weakest one so far. I don't feel like you dug as far into his character as you might have. But thats not to say it isn't a good peice. It just isn't the best of all them that I've read so far :P
RubyLinkle chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
"I should have known I wouldn't be recognized even for the biggest thing I'd ever do."

Gr...selfish, remorseless little rat!

I like how you played a bit on his issues of jealousy. The last line I felt almost needed to be emphasized a little more as though he was proud of it. Like it was the only big wave he's ever made. Other than that...lovin it!